JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great coverage & effort from all.
Wish I could have been there but.....
Hello from Ketchikan.....;) 20170617_164953.jpg

Great event !
Lots of trash got picked up !

I wish something could be done to stop illegal shooting at the site where the sign-in was set up.
Very unsafe with the ground contour sloping downward.
Maybe the Forest Service should close the turn out area with logs, root wads or boulders ?

It was a fun day yesterday and HEY the weather cooperated! DirectDrive it was fun meeting and talking fishing with you. Best of luck to RangerLars, you will be missed. Bill and Bryan thanks for all of your hard work.

Yeah, the links still work just fine when that happens, however, I edited it to look appropriate. Don't know why that happens every once in a while. It's not just me either.

Thanks again, Rick! The vid is well done!

Just heard back from Dave of Clackamas County Dump Stoppers. We removed 2420 lbs of trash and 300 lbs of recyclables.

Great work folks!

Just heard back from Dave of Clackamas County Dump Stoppers. We removed 2420 lbs of trash and 300 lbs of recyclables.

Great work folks!
I don't know but if I were a forest, loosing 2700 pounds in one day would feel pretty good! Might even think about a new (smaller sized) camo outfit to go with it! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top