JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's only 19. It's Illinois. I think we can infer that she was not legally carrying that gun.

I went to public schools too. However, that was back when public schools still made an attempt to educate kids. The public school system today is not what it used to be (No offense, Andy). I am not sneering at people who went to public schools, more like taking a jab at the public school system. Don't take it personally.

Anyway, that remark was in reference to her implied lack of knowledge of the Constitution, not her actions in shooting up the restaurant. It was intended to be taken in the context of the post I was replying to. Sorry if that didn't come across as I intended.

i Sapport poblik ejikashun! :s0140:
Thanks for clearing that up, @Cavedweller . I Support podium while sun too! (That's what my autocorrect does with "goblin Ebola shin " oops. Lets try that again. I Support goblin while shin too. Nope. Not gonna happen today.

I went to public schools too. However, that was back when public schools still made an attempt to educate kids. The public school system today is not what it used to be (No offense, Andy). I am not sneering at people who went to public schools, more like taking a jab at the public school system. Don't take it personally.
I think @Andy54Hawken works at a private school.

The average IQ in US when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution was 100 by definition.

I "sit to pee." You seem to be accusing my gender of having destroyed or undermined the constitution. How exactly isn't obvious, since women could not even vote until 1919. And at no time have women been a majority of the US Senate, House, or Supreme court. And there has never been a female president. Your statement comes across as general misogyny-- designed to express hatred or contempt for women rather than to make sense.

Please review the NWFA rules, one of which is to "be excellent to each other."
I was referring to a different gender, in jest. Let's not get too sensitive here please. Have a very Merry Christmas (hope that's still being "excellent to each other and not too offensive)

I think @Andy54Hawken works at a private school.
No...I am the Dean at a public school.

With that said...the comments I read on the forum by some folks , making blanket and assuming statements against schools and those who work in education is disheartening....
And makes me not want to be a member here....or at the least , not take part in the forum as much.
Andy

Seriously?! WTF is wrong with people today? If they won't respond to a polite request to fix it, just 1-star 'em on Yelp and all the other review sites and nastygram them through the Corporate customer service page.

Then again, we have a culture of Narcissistic Sociopaths by nurture despite the best efforts of good people like Andy trying to stem the bleeding, and NS's tend to have problems controlling the urge to lash out and do so hard whenever things go the slightest bit less than totally their way...

That's not the only thing she'll be shooting out.

-Robert
Their stuff NEVER had that effect on me. Used to love Taco Smell. These days I just refuse to pay the money they want for what looks NOTHING like they show on their incessant ads on the tube.

"BREEETH THE BAACONNN" Same thing. :s0154:

I have read / heard more and more "news" stories like those in the OP lately.

What is bothersome to me , is that for some people , shooting at someone over a fast food order , seemed like the solution for the issue at hand.

Now to be fair...I have used shooting as a way of solving the issue at hand before...but that was while I was in the Army and on combat deployments.

Which could in part , help explain why it is bothersome to me....as I actually value lives , both mine and those of others.
Andy
Someone who fires a gun related to fast food availability is representative of the reason why certain segments of society will always be losers - when you are that dumb, your life is for the most part destined to minimum wage employment, living as a welfare queen, or crime.

So you don't want to wager after all? If $20 is too steep for you we could make the amount less. Whatever you can afford. :s0144:

Just joshing with you. Lighten up.
I don't mind the harmless banter here. It's just stories like this spike my BP because I know how they shake out almost every damn time. This scum walks, so she learns nothing other than to do it again. The icing on the cake is the law makers who allowed things to get this way. They will of course use this as "see we just need more gun laws". EVERY shooting is always the same, we need another law. Ask them about punishing the criminal? You get a list of reasons why it was NOT the criminals fault at all. What bothers me most is so many gun owners just turn away and ignore it all, until they find out years later yet another law got passed while they ignored it. :s0054:

ANDY54HAWKIN,

The most effective change of any organization is from the inside. It takes dedication and a strong spine.

Andy, I'm sure you're doing a great job despite the restrictions you have to endure.

Their stuff NEVER had that effect on me. Used to love Taco Smell. These days I just refuse to pay the money they want for what looks NOTHING like they show on their incessant ads on the tube.

"BREEETH THE BAACONNN" Same thing. :s0154:
I am not sure if the "food" has changed or my taste has changed. When I was young and always on the run I lived on fast food. TB was one of the rotation I liked enough to keep coming back. Would always dress up the stuff with plenty of spice but, it seemed fine. Now? I have to REALLY be hungry to bother. Even then I often feel I wasted my money. Damn stuff is almost all so expensive I could damn near go to a site down place for the same price and I end up tossing a lot of what I buy as I just can't eat it. I have to guess its the meat as when I order some kind of chicken at fast places it seems "OK", so I have to guess they are doing something to ground beef to make it taste like nothing good. After all how do you screw up things like a burger or a burrito?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top