JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She has nothing to fear as far as a criminal prosecution. Why not do stupid chit like this. Elections have consequences, and this entitled idiots behavior is just more proof of that.
As Seen on TV! Watching our local "news" for the past couple of years is proof. Come burn down our city, start fights with the police and then sue the city and the police. WTF?

No reason to respect anything or anyone. It's all "fair game" now.

Nothing wrong with public school, but lots wrong with the general population legally being allowed to stuff a 9mm in their <100 IQ pants. Without training or mental eval.

Very nearly half of the population of US has an IQ below 100. Average US IQ is only slightly above 100. So if you figure only those who have an IQ above 100 should have a right to keep and bear arms that is half the US population you are stripping of their 2A rights.

If a mental evaluation were required to have 2A rights, it would be pretty easy for anti gun politicos to use that rule to strip all ordinary citizens of their 2A rights simply by controlling who did the evaluations.

Last Edited:
Very nearly half of the population of US has an IQ below 100. Average US IQ is only slightly above 100. So if you figure only those who have an IQ above 100 should have a right to keep and bare arms that is half the US population you are stripping of their 2A rights.

If a mental evaluation were required to have 2A rights, it would be pretty easy for anti gun politicos to use that rule to strip all ordinary citizens of their 2A rights simply by controlling who did the evaluations.
Someone needs to be evaluating the politicians!

Gotta take the good with the bad with CC as it is a right. Only exception is that the bad need dealt with in an appropriate manor.
We don't know whether Gale has an Illinois permit to carry concealed. I doubt it. I think if she did they would have said so.

... probably wouldn't recognize the Constitution if it was stuck to the end of her nose. I'll bet you $20 she went to a public school.
I went to public schools. So undoubtedly did most of the rest of the NWFA members as well as the majority of those in USA. Most of us didn't have parents wealthy enough to provide any other options. Most of us nevertheless managed to survive the experience without feeling an irresistible need to shoot up a fast food joint. Sneering at people for not having rich parents is gauche.

Lots wrong with it only in certain circles of thinking, what was the average IQ when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution?. Too bad so many who sit to pee have thunk their way around the Constitution.
The average IQ in US when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution was 100 by definition.

I "sit to pee." You seem to be accusing my gender of having destroyed or undermined the constitution. How exactly isn't obvious, since women could not even vote until 1919. And at no time have women been a majority of the US Senate, House, or Supreme court. And there has never been a female president. Your statement comes across as general misogyny-- designed to express hatred or contempt for women rather than to make sense.

Please review the NWFA rules, one of which is to "be excellent to each other."

Not entirely true. He wasn't legally allowed to "own" but he's legal in using one.
Actually, while Kyle thought he wasn't legal to own the rifle, he was wrong. The law was written in a confusing way such that it ended up applying only to short barreled rifles. So Kyle was legal to own the gun outright since it was a rifle but not a SBR.

The average IQ in US when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution was 100 by definition.

I "sit to pee." You seem to be accusing my gender of having destroyed or undermined the constitution. How exactly isn't obvious, since women could not even vote until 1919. And at no time have women been a majority of the US Senate, House, or Supreme court. And there has never been a female president. Your statement comes across as general misogyny-- designed to express hatred or contempt for women rather than to make sense.

I don't believe that was what he was saying. I didn't take it that way. For instance, a guy down the street that doesn't ..Never mind. I'm afraid I might say something that could be turned into an insult, to someone, somewhere.
Nd9GcTZeEeQX6QleeXxnelvK6vEroU9jpDSECgKmQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Actually, while Kyle thought he wasn't legal to own the rifle, he was wrong. The law was written in a confusing way such that it ended up applying only to short barreled rifles. So Kyle was legal to own the gun outright since it was a rifle but not a SBR.
Depends on if private party transfers are legal in his home state of Illinois, I don't believe they are. Which means that he has to conduct a 4473 BGC. In which case, he is not legal to own.

We don't know whether Gale has an Illinois permit to carry concealed. I doubt it. I think if she did they would have said so.
She's only 19. It's Illinois. I think we can infer that she was not legally carrying that gun.
I went to public schools. So undoubtedly did most of the rest of the NWFA members as well as the majority of those in USA. Most of us didn't have parents wealthy enough to provide any other options. Most of us nevertheless managed to survive the experience without feeling an irresistible need to shoot up a fast food joint. Sneering at people for not having rich parents is gauche.
I went to public schools too. However, that was back when public schools still made an attempt to educate kids. The public school system today is not what it used to be (No offense, Andy). I am not sneering at people who went to public schools, more like taking a jab at the public school system. Don't take it personally.

Anyway, that remark was in reference to her implied lack of knowledge of the Constitution, not her actions in shooting up the restaurant. It was intended to be taken in the context of the post I was replying to. Sorry if that didn't come across as I intended.

i Sapport poblik ejikashun! :s0140:

Pretty sure the 'sit to pee' jab was directed towards our current crop of soy infused delta males. Everyone knows the ladies are smarter than us dudes

That is not how it works in these "Woke" places. Her bond was 1 Mil at the writing. That DOES not mean it stays at 1 Mil. The press will drop this story and we will never see it again now so it would be hard to follow. If someone wants to take the time the jail records for Cook "may" be public. If they are someone could check in a couple days and see if she is still listed as in custody. I WOULD not bet money I could not afford to toss that she will be on the roster there in a few days. :mad:
So you don't want to wager after all? If $20 is too steep for you we could make the amount less. Whatever you can afford. :s0144:

Just joshing with you. Lighten up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads