JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll take that bet. With bail set at 1 million, unless her parents are wealthy she ain't getting out. Even if she finds a bondsman willing to bail her out she would have to pay a premium of 10-15%. She's only 19 - I doubt she could pony up $100,000-150,000 on her own. If her parents were wealthy she probably wouldn't be eating at Taco Bell. Her only hope would be a real big GoFundMe campaign or some "civil rights" group getting behind her and getting a judge to rule that her bail was set unreasonably high. Don't see either scenario playing out in a matter of days. So what do you want to bet - $20? Tell me how many days you think she'll be out in and I'll PM you with a PO Box where you can mail my $20.
:s0067:

She probably wouldn't recognize the Constitution if it was stuck to the end of her nose. I'll bet you $20 she went to a public school.
Nothing wrong with public school, but lots wrong with the general population legally being allowed to stuff a 9mm in their <100 IQ pants. Without training or mental eval.

Nothing wrong with public school,
578825-97dfd9c42780c7475a0cf0adf0a87755.jpg

Nothing wrong with public school, but lots wrong with the general population legally being allowed to stuff a 9mm in their <100 IQ pants. Without training or mental eval.
She wasn't legal anyway. At 19 she's not allowed to possess a handgun in Illinois. So by all means, let's punish everybody for the actions of criminals. Makes sense to me.

Lots wrong with it only in certain circles of thinking, what was the average IQ when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution?. Too bad so many who sit to pee have thunk their way around the Constitution.

Coincidentally, my wife is picking me up some for dinner right now. I had an infusion earlier tonight and need something to "help" cleanse the toxins created from it. That and a beer, then a water, then a beer, etc 😃

And Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't legally allowed to have HIS weapon. Your point?
Oh yes he was. That's already been adjudicated. You might try reading sometime.

My point is her actions were criminal. You punish criminals for their actions. You don't withdraw rights from the law abiding because you disaprove of criminal behavior.

She wasn't legal anyway. At 19 she's not allowed to possess a handgun in Illinois. So by all means, let's punish everybody for the actions of criminals. Makes sense to me.
Public school thinking... (acknowledgeing your sarcasm...)
And Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't legally allowed to have HIS weapon. Your point?
Public school reading.....
If your parents could afford private school, good for you.
Mine couldn't. I worked, had financial assistance, and paid for it myself.

I'll take that bet. With bail set at 1 million, unless her parents are wealthy she ain't getting out. Even if she finds a bondsman willing to bail her out she would have to pay a premium of 10-15%. She's only 19 - I doubt she could pony up $100,000-150,000 on her own. If her parents were wealthy she probably wouldn't be eating at Taco Bell. Her only hope would be a real big GoFundMe campaign or some "civil rights" group getting behind her and getting a judge to rule that her bail was set unreasonably high. Don't see either scenario playing out in a matter of days. So what do you want to bet - $20? Tell me how many days you think she'll be out in and I'll PM you with a PO Box where you can mail my $20.
:s0067:

She probably wouldn't recognize the Constitution if it was stuck to the end of her nose. I'll bet you $20 she went to a public school.
That is not how it works in these "Woke" places. Her bond was 1 Mil at the writing. That DOES not mean it stays at 1 Mil. The press will drop this story and we will never see it again now so it would be hard to follow. If someone wants to take the time the jail records for Cook "may" be public. If they are someone could check in a couple days and see if she is still listed as in custody. I WOULD not bet money I could not afford to toss that she will be on the roster there in a few days. :mad:

Article said she was 19, and unless she had the appropriate papers anyway, it wasn't legally allowed. What other lame duck argument do you got?

Personally I'm more concerned about all these people having children than having guns. Breeding into the country a never ending generational supply of what will likely be morons who ultimately serve as a net negative to society.

Lots wrong with it only in certain circles of thinking, what was the average IQ when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution?. Too bad so many who sit to pee have thunk their way around the Constitution.
I would bet higher actually. Availability of information doesn't directly correlate to intelligence, it actually has to be read/learned. We have information more available today than ever before and what do many people do with it, watch dumb videos that last 15-90 seconds long.

Kids today are significantly under educated than previous generations, despite more availability to information than ever before. At least when the founding father penned the constitution an education was a tremendous thing to respect and there wasn't generational welfare and government handouts leading to generations of people who never aspired to improve themselves or their knowledge base because their basic needs (and more) are being given to them.

Today we've got 10 year old kids who know how to work videogames, youtube and the tv, but can hardly read.

I have read / heard more and more "news" stories like those in the OP lately.

What is bothersome to me , is that for some people , shooting at someone over a fast food order , seemed like the solution for the issue at hand.

Now to be fair...I have used shooting as a way of solving the issue at hand before...but that was while I was in the Army and on combat deployments.

Which could in part , help explain why it is bothersome to me....as I actually value lives , both mine and those of others.
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top