JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Syria's a scary deal.

Risking sounding like an idiot, Tin foil time. How do we know this chemical attack was not staged?

Seeing pictures on the news, some that looked mighty familiar.

My wife is convinced they are recycling the same video we saw last year.

not to sound like one of them people but.. this strike has some pretty good timing what with lyin comey's book coming out and all.:rolleyes:

A week or so ago, Pres. Trump announced he thinks it's time to pull out of Syria. A couple of days later, the story comes out about the chemical attack against Syrian civilians. Coincidence? I wonder. There is a "War Lobby" in this country, it consists of both GOP and Dems. Lots of money is made from contracts selling war goods; military careers are helped along by war. Oh, and war in the middle east diverts attention and funds from building "The Wall" and the immigration problem.

Maybe pulling US military influence back from Syria wouldn't be a bad thing. Russia is propping up Assad there against various rebel factions. Let them burn themselves out on it; like the Soviets did in Afghanistan 1979-89. Continued involvement in the middle east is just pouring money down a rat-hole. Afraid of Iran gaining influence? Let the Saudis worry about that; once they see we are out of it, maybe it will be the impetus to get them involved in a big way. Like they are in Yemen. Just my opinion.

I get the attitude toward gas, but we shouldn't have waited for gas when O'Bama was promising support. Who cares how Assad was killing his people? They needed help in 2010-12
Obama was not going to do anything that would have caused PROBLEMS with is Iran deal .so he let him slide

What happened to getting congressional approval??
He has to go to Congress with in 48 hours if he wants to continue .this law was put into affect after VIETNAM that war went on for years as a police action .no more the president can order a military strike and continue for 48 hours after that Congress can say stop or go

Speaking of, air strikes are currently underway, let's hope it's quick and ends just as quick! Hoping Russia backs off and dose the right thing, or the world will burn!

If Russia does the RIGHT thing the US will burn.........
They have been in the right all along on this one killing the terrorist's.
NOT ARMING THEM

He has to notify em in 48 hours, but he has 60 days (30 more days for withdrawal) without approval.
Isn't that only if we put guys on the ground .I know there is already troops there or there was you probably know more than me .I thought the 60 day thing was just if we kinda invaded or something like that lol

I'm guessing at first light there they will see what was hit and missed .it should be light there now .and there may be more strikes or not .we will see .this could get out of control really quick .say if Russia decided they wanted to go after one of our ships .then it will be big mess . for sure

The USA has been trying to munipulate & control the middle east for ever. We should just mind our own business portect our borders . and let them have at it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads