JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Lots of chatter on HF (and other non MSM "mediums") about Syria. Among other things, Russia is purportedly moving military and strategic assets out of the area....

Don't be surprised or caught off guard.

We're not as insulated from foreign wars as we used to be because
the 5th Column is already here and cyber warfare has no boarders.

The validity of the most-recent chemical attack on rebels is a tangent and should be irrelevant compared to the prudent steps to be taken as resilient citizens....

Well, maybe now we'll find out how they're gonna use all those Bank/Retail/Social media/Medical info/Power grid/Medicare/Credit cards/Tax records that they hacked/stole.....
.....don'tcha' just hate waiting for THAT shoe to drop?:eek:

Last Edited:
Thank you I am John Galt

There are a number of short wave stations around the globe, that transmit news...

A Tecsun PL 600 is a good (receive-only) radio that can pick up China, Cuba, Europe, San Fran, etc...

From a raw data perspective; things are moving into place, while other things are moving out...

Thank you for your vigilance, @Oathkeeper1775

My wife came to me last week and said, "we are woefully under-prepared for a long term SHTF situation. Why don't you let me take over that project?" She has an extensive list of things we need. I look it over, check off the items we do have, a few I never thought of and hand it back. She retorts, "Nope, you don't have enough." :)

She and I have our deep struggles, drive each other crazy, and I still love her to bits.

Syria's a scary deal.

Risking sounding like an idiot, Tin foil time. How do we know this chemical attack was not staged?

Seeing pictures on the news, some that looked mighty familiar.

Vigulence; easy on a rainy day...:D

Why are we still at AmCON 4? - AmRRON

I keep one eyes and ears on my AmRRON friends to stay "grounded"; I agree with level 4, but I also watch the raw chatter.

Scottie, I keep an ear on 2m for local comms, 145.290 (t100) and 146.420 (no tone).

The AM and HF bands vary depending on the hour; set up and scroll thru freqs; some stations transmit without "approval".

I also follow a number of reliable Twitter feeds; one example is:

Screenshot_20180412-090925~2.png

Looks like the U.S. has orderd up to 80 war ships to the Med theater, and engines warmed up on the entire Atlantic fleet!
Still set at 4 but will shift to 3 through out the Aliance today, with the battle group upshifting to 2 as assets link up @500 nautical miles off! Be a really smart move for Putin to pull off at this point, any thing NOT allied will be a threat, and at condition 2, gets shot as a mater of course!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads