JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My main concern is that it is such a Cluster Eff of a proxy war, there is great potential for things to go really south, really quickly. On the one hand, Brasard definitely needs to be slapped around. And Putin needs to be put back in his cage. Why Putin is hell bent on stirring crap up is beyond me. Befriending the financial power of the United States would do far more for the prosperity of his country than any of the shenanigans he engages in. But I get that his country's prosperity may not be his primary goal.

Beyond that, I realize that ISIS needs to be dealt with and that's where they are. But after that, I'm not sure why we give half a crap about Syria. Yes, using gas is awful. But I'm not sure it means that we need to be the police to punish them. We seem to be pretty selective when it comes to our policing role. I guess I'm torn on whether I think we need to be doing this. If anyone has any input on the strategic relevance of Syria to the US, I'm all ears.

Putin said if we launched missiles he would shoot them out of the sky so basically we're calling him out.

At least we weren't alone, we'll see soon how much weight Putin's threats carry.

There is no good solution. As much as Assad deserves to swing, removing his regime from power would create a power vacuum that would make 2007 era Iraq look like a pool party. Going "all-out" in Syria would start WW3. Thoughts and prayers I guess.

Last Edited:
Yeah I'm half way with assad/russia.
They are d-bags, but at the end of the day they don't play fluffy cuddles with terrorists.

Assad is a tyrant, but he's better than ISIL or some other extremeist group running syria

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads