JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Frankly, I don't care who was "winning". When chemical weapons (gas, biological, etc.) are used, the gloves come off. I trust our side over that of anyone else. We have plenty of oil in US and Canada, so don't hand me that "no blood for oil" garbage. I want the US to have the upper hand. We need to take it and use it wisely.

Peace through strength and superior firepower.

Call it "gunboat diplomacy" if you like. We generally use our power judiciously. Putin and the Arab Republics, not so much.

Obviously you have never been oversea's and don't have A clue as to what is going on in the middle east. Or you just aren't old enough to know about these things.

Chemicals seized at Turkey's Syria border raise questions

2 Turkish Parliament Members: Turkey Provided Chemical Weapons for Syrian Terrorist Attack | Washington's Blog

Reports claim Al Nusrah Front members in Turkey were planning sarin gas attacks | FDD's Long War Journal

So when somebody bombs a chemical weapons factory they should be held accountable for the release of chemical weapons ?
kill your tv................................................................

What did the Russians + Bashar do when they attacked ISIS.
They hit the ISIS Depot's.

And now we blame them for the "Chemical Attack "
They didn't sign the Geneva convention WE DID so who gives a F even if it was them .'
WHICH IT WASN'T..

Last Edited:
The problem isn't so much the why, it's that they haven't provided any compelling evidence as to who.
Without a doubt. In every case on Syria it was the Syrian government.

Tinfoil to believe otherwise. It takes a special person to disregard evidence, intent, history and ability to prolong a lunatic conspiracy theory.

Tinfoil to believe otherwise. It takes a special person to disregard evidence, intent, history and ability to prolong a lunatic conspiracy theory.

How's this for history and intent?

274EAC85-4B2F-4F59-A92F-8877859F58A2.jpeg

So, when you see video of the white helmets supposedly running into an area where chemical weapons have been used to rescue "victims," and nothing happens to them, you don't consider that evidence that something fishy is going on? Who you gonna believe, the jihadis or your own eyes?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top