JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have to be careful about online relationships. Just as dangerous as in person is.

Sometimes, the most dangerous person in your life is the one closest to you. I wonder if the husband knew about the trouble the wife was having with this guy.

Stay sharp folks. 100% of home invasions happen at home.

Have to be careful about online relationships.
I interpret this potentially differently.

She may have just been simply communicating with the guy in a general manner, maybe with regard to her podcast and the killer interpreted it differently then probably started sending her bizarre, sexually explicit messages, and then, from the article:
When the woman became uncomfortable with the conversations, she filed a restraining order against him.

So, the guy probably fantasized over her watching her podcasts, and unable to control himself resorts to the 'If I can't have her nobody can' psychotic mindset and carries it out.

Complacency....
"but nobody needs a gun"
"this will never happen to me"
"I can just file a restraining order"
"this only happens to other people and its rare"

She may have just been simply communicating with the guy in a general manner, maybe with regard to her podcast
Agree. If she had a podcast she may have been simply engaging with her fan base to increase more revenue. Im not seeing anything wrong that unintentionally put herself in the situation, other than the guy was simply psyco.

My wife used to use Microsoft Games to play Cribbage with people on line. In the course of the game the players would often chat. Then she found she was chatting with an inmate of a prison back east. :eek:

That was the end of that game...He was innocent, of course. :rolleyes:

Have to be careful about online relationships. Just as dangerous as in person is.

Sometimes, the most dangerous person in your life is the one closest to you. I wonder if the husband knew about the trouble the wife was having with this guy.

Stay sharp folks. 100% of home invasions happen at home.
Street crime only happens to street people. They suffer from homeless invasion robberies.

My wife wonders why I wear a side arm even inside our home.
YEP! My Wife often rolls her eyes at me doing this too. Don't care. When I am home and "loafing" I have a gun in the pocket of my sweat pants. I will not even walk outside to take the trash out without putting on another gun. Keep one little 9 with a paddle holster sitting there. If I have to go outside for any reason I just stick that holster and gun on. Its just habit now, almost don't even think about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top