JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Totally not related to Oregon's legalization strategy for drugs. If you decriminalize drugs, MJ especially, you remove the criminal enterprise.

o_O

Just another sign of the awesome outcomes from 4 DECADES of single party rule.

1myuho.jpg

Are we just assuming that cash and drugs where stolen?

If so, then I guess that is due to them saying that they were serving a warrant. Or maybe the target area leads to the assumption?

I hope we are not simply blaming the victim.

Here is the satellite imagery of the 24000 block of high pass road where the LCSO indicates this occurred. Which house do you think was targeted? What is likely being grown in those hoop houses and the fenced area around them:
1678296080637.png

"We" lol. I see no indication of names in article. Dude shows up at the police station ( late in the afternoon) vs. calling 911 from the residence. Sounds like somebody got jacked at dark o'clock in the morning and spent a few hours moving incriminating materials off site. My own personal assumptions, " we "

Yup, both points make sense. It was an honest question. I looked at a number of reports and there was nothing said about cash or drugs, but I had not looked at google maps to see what sort of area it was.

Yup, I would have called 911 as soon as I figured out that they were not real police (once they were gone of course).

It sounds very suspicious to me too. 5 criminals with the organization and planning to portray themselves as police with multiple vehicles randomly choosing some house outside of Junction City to serve a fake warrant and tie up the single occupant with no mention of what was stolen? It just doesn't sound very likely to me. Any cash found split 5 ways wouldn't go very far unless there was a huge amount of cash not normally found in a random residence.

Last Edited:
It sounds very suspicious to me too. 5 criminals with the organization and planning to portray themselves as police with multiple vehicles randomly choosing some house outside of Junction City serve a fake warrant and tie up the single occupant with no mention of what was stolen? It just doesn't sound very likely to me. Any cash found split 5 ways wouldn't go very far unless there was a huge amount of cash not normally found in a random residence.
Yes, something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Are we just assuming that cash and drugs where stolen?

If so, then I guess that is due to them saying that they were serving a warrant. Or maybe the target area leads to the assumption?

I hope we are not simply blaming the victim.
this f'in guy, go be a lawyer, Im sure you could get the home invaders out of any jail sentence.
Here is the satellite imagery of the 24000 block of high pass road where the LCSO indicates this occurred. Which house do you think was targeted? What is likely being grown in those hoop houses and the fenced area around them:
View attachment 1379494
they grow tomatoes in those hoop houses

This reminded me of one time the local PD showed up for a cellular 911 hangup that they thought was at my house.
Had just gotten out of the shower when I heard knocking on the door. Looked out the window and saw a cruiser. When I answered the door, the cop said why he was there. I said it wasn't me and his response was "yeah, I didn't think you'd be calling us".

I think it was Wolf Creek that got notice the sheriff deputies would no longer have them on their patrol route. Makes me wonder how many people got new backhoes.

View attachment 1379494
Oh my gosh! Thought that is a satellite of La Pine, OR. Eeezackly like one of their hoods just off Rt97 & Burgess. Just saying.....................

:s0132::s0023::s0110::s0056::s0059::s0059:

Foreverlost,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews