JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YEP! My Wife often rolls her eyes at me doing this too. Don't care. When I am home and "loafing" I have a gun in the pocket of my sweat pants. I will not even walk outside to take the trash out without putting on another gun. Keep one little 9 with a paddle holster sitting there. If I have to go outside for any reason I just stick that holster and gun on. Its just habit now, almost don't even think about it.

Ditto, if there's an unexpected knock on my door (which rarely happens) and I see (through the doorbell camera) that it's someone I don't know when I answer it, my hand hidden behind the door has a gun in it….

VERY often the "unhinged" will lash out in a big way when they are served with a paper like this. The damn orders are often the thing that becomes a challenge to these kooks.
In some cases, in other cases it often causes them to back off. If they ignore it, a restraining order is also additional evidence you were in fear of your life.

My wife used to use Microsoft Games to play Cribbage with people on line. In the course of the game the players would often chat. Then she found she was chatting with an inmate of a prison back east. :eek:

That was the end of that game...He was innocent, of course. :rolleyes:
My daughter was playing on a VR headset where they can chat and interact with each other kids supposedly where she meet some other boy unknown to me and they started playing games together with each other and talking all the time. Long story short come to find out it's an 50 year old adult male married with kids who lives in Michigan trying to convince my daughter to meet him. Scumbag

Last Edited:
In some cases, in other cases it often causes them to back off. If they ignore it, a restraining order is also additional evidence you were in fear of your life.
In some cases some people do not commit crime. In some cases you can leave your front door unlocked and nothing happens. Anyone who wants to believe that piece of paper makes them "safe", is certainly welcome to got get one. They can hold it up in front of themselves when shot since its surely going to help. For me? Some kook comes at me with a gun? I feel that proves I was in fear of my life just fine. Everyone has to do what makes them sleep better.

My daughter was playing on a VR headset where they can chat and interact with each other kids supposedly where she meet some other boy unknown to me and they started playing games together with each other and talking all the time. Long story short come to find out it's an 50 year old adult male married with kids who lives in Michigan trying to convince my daughter to meet him. Scumbag
Sadly this is NOT uncommon. The scum predators are often quite intelligent. This is how so many of them get away with it for a good while. Look at what is going on in education of late. A lot of them went into schools just to get close to the kids. 🤬

In some cases some people do not commit crime. In some cases you can leave your front door unlocked and nothing happens. Anyone who wants to believe that piece of paper makes them "safe", is certainly welcome to got get one. They can hold it up in front of themselves when shot since its surely going to help. For me? Some kook comes at me with a gun? I feel that proves I was in fear of my life just fine. Everyone has to do what makes them sleep better.
To clarify Im more agreeing with you than not. I dont think a RO makes the victim safe, I think if it comes to that they are clearly in more danger.
All Im saying is a RO is evidence of that danger should a person need to defend themselves. We live in a day when the state and legal system prosecutes people for lawfully defending themselves. My guess is having an RO makes that more difficult.

Come on EMP, knock out this friggin WWW!!! Let's get back to being a civilized society again.
That is, after the purge that will follow an EMP.

He's still alive?

That is, after the purge that will follow an EMP.

He's still alive?
Yep only thing that happened to him was the cops had a talk with him he never made it out to Washington before I figured it out. Creepers like that don't stop praying on victims and this Probably isn't the first time or the last for that scumbag. I know what he looks like and If I see him there's going to be trouble.

In this case the guy hadn't even yet been served the restraining order.

Regardless he was sickeningly obsessed with the woman. Take note at 2:37 in the vid of what he was doing.
Now that was some interesting info there. One off the top was the Chief admitting those pieces of paper were all but worthless. Also easy to see the family knew for a good while they had a real kook after them and "sounds" like they did not take the steps I would have. They put up a Ring type camera. Better than nothing I guess but I would have done FAR better there. Also zero mention of if they owned a gun. Too bad this did not end with scum bleeding out.

Yep only thing that happened to him was the cops had a talk with him he never made it out to Washington before I figured it out. Creepers like that don't stop praying on victims and this Probably isn't the first time or the last for that scumbag. I know what he looks like and If I see him there's going to be trouble.
These kind of scum are often quite intelligent. Police can do nothing while they are still in another state. Even if he shows up in this state they can do little to nothing. You are correct there is no way he is new to this. Sooner or later he will act on it if he has not already. There is no "cure" for people like this other than being locked up away from the public or stopped for good.

Last Edited:
In the video @04:02, the police chief says, "...in this case, the victims did everything they could to protect themselves ..... A piece of paper will not protect you from someone who intends to do harm."
"the victims did everything they could to protect themselves" except harden the home, install an alarm system and keep loaded fire arms on hand!

Come on, that is a $30,000 solar system on the roof! At least buy a guard dog.

"the victims did everything they could to protect themselves" except harden the home, install an alarm system and keep loaded fire arms on hand!

Come on, that is a $30,000 solar system on the roof! At least buy a guard dog.
Again not to "blame the victims" but, this sure "looks" like another case of people who believe dial a prayer works. They knew full well they were dealing with a real kook and did almost nothing. I have to guess they like so many others tell themselves it will never happen to me, 911 will work, and a long list of other reasons for not simply having a gun at hand when they needed it sadly.

Once again, here is absolute, undeniable proof that we are our own front line defenders. Police can only do so much prior to a crime being commited. At 2am they can only respond as fast as possible.

Most times it's too late. If these stalker types targeted the lawmakers, I'm sure there would be a massive shift to pro 2A policies.

We are on our own out here in the real world. The police are prevented from helping and the government obviously doesn't want to.

Passing policies to reduce sentencing, no bail walk outs, shorter jail time, early release. A whole smorgasbord of "soft on crime" "woke" policies. And simultaneously passing every law they can to disarm the common law-abiding citizen.

You woke yet?

1678677950776.png

Where there any pre-purchase Certificates or Waiting Periods for pump shotguns in Washington State at the time of the stalking?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top