JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Snowflakes have a weird view of the world.

So it's okay if the perp shoots other people, but not okay if cops shoot the perp?
Bizarro world, everything is backwards and the exact opposite of the truth, this makes us throw up our hands because the craziness just keeps coming, all the while getting crazier and crazier.

Terrible situation, glad to see the police took care of business in the end. The way it should be In these situations. Take them out everytime.

That's my question!
Is the 25 year veteran " reporter" , and I use the title loosely, out looking for a fight??
I'd say that horse faced wretch has been actively engaged in class warfare almost as long as you've been alive.

Yes , the carefully crafted anti-police narrative is all part of the great struggle against normal citizens of this country.

Searched and didn't find a thread on it yet. There's been several shootings at the hospital on 47th and Glisan but this is the first I've heard of at the good Sam hospital. That's a busy area.

47th and Glisan?? Portland Providence Medical Center?? Jeannie has worked there for 23 years and can't recall a single shooting. Source or link to one??

This morning Shots fired at 82 and Fremont when cops nearby. Cops not sure if shots were at them. Chased to 41st and burnside where car crashed. 3 armed assailants at large until 5:00am. Found in someone's back yard.

Like I said in earlier threads one of the biggest home threats around here anyway is people running from a gunfight or cops. They will hide in your yard or break into home sometimes. Have witnessed several of those personally here (I don't mean at my house). Usually takes several hours for police to find them. One here was armed robbery and 11 cops and dogs searched each yard but never found them (there is a thread on it a year ago or whatever). One armed carjackers I was part of group that pinned the bastard in a backyard.

Here is the track of police plane.

E84B86FC-1CBD-47F4-B886-F9E77259C6B4.png

My guess is all 3 are already back on the street right now cuz it's already been 2 hours since they were arrested.

Last Edited:
More subtle digs at the police actions sprinkled in this rambling mess of a story.
Good to know that the reporter who created this article is also assigned to cover 114 news.
No mention of perps name.
Who can find him first?

Looks like cop and security guards names were released but not the shooter. Or maybe shooter hasn't been identified yet. From koin:

View attachment 1457969

I just googled the crap out of it.
Same ol story, protect the innocent villain.
This story might not make it to new York or England, but the Post and Daily mail sometimes are first to ID our left coast scum.

That was what I noticed right away. One report that the Police gave no warning before shooting the scum. Since I am sure the scum gave lots of warning before he shot people of course. :mad:

And the nuance there is "heard" no prior warning. Which is not the same as no verbal commands given.
Also, the police dog present was in case they needed to start tracking on scent , not as an attack option.

And they used super loud guns too, apparently.

Probably only ever heard gunshots on TV before.
Well Gent's, thank you so much for confirming that I'm NOT wrong by NOT reading most media sources!
👍

It doesn't matter who the shooter is. It only matters that he used an evil gun. The gun is the problem, cause if the shooter didn't have it, no crime would have ever been committed. People only use guns in crime. Knives are used for cooking and eating, hammers are used to build stuff. No guns, no more crimes! It's pretty obvious. 🙄

It doesn't matter who the shooter is. It only matters that he used an evil gun. The gun is the problem, cause if the shooter didn't have it, no crime would have ever been committed. People only use guns in crime. Knives are used for cooking and eating, hammers are used to build stuff. No guns, no more crimes! It's pretty obvious. 🙄
Yup. That's the essence of MSNBC propaganda (not to mention other legacy media). What really amazes me is the large number of Americans who actually swallow that bilgewater. I know that the intelligence of Americans is decreasing over time, but still...

Don't forget that climate change and no booster shots is the root cause of all violence..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top