JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We will be cashless by 2030. That is one of the WEF goals and what they want, they get since they control the majority of important and strategically placed politicians. Not a political statement. Red, Blue doesn't matter.

Funny, back as far as 1980 I had friends telling me we would be cashless soon. They saw barcodes at grocery stores, etc, and got all excited. Even then, I would say probably 30-40 years in the future cash would probably be gone. Even that was a little early because people had not yet proven themselves so easily compliant as they are now. There will be no resistance as there will be instant financial bondage.
As much as those who want control would love it the fun part will be the "illegal" stuff. Drug trade is a multi billion dollar industry. Unless they can figure out a way to let people buy illegal drugs with digital? Those guys will flood law makers with big money to keep cash going. Never underestimate what law makers will do for big money. If they did cut off the drugs? The roaming drug addicts that suddenly can't buy the stuff they need anymore will be interesting to watch. Some big cities will look like those zombie movies for a short while as the drug supply dries up.

Just thinking out loud, to crash it all means that the trillions in derivatives would have to be converted to digital currency. Every financial instrument changes over time so before you could go digital the banks would have to fail.

It's the interest rates that will cause the failures. There isn't a financial institution or group out there that can back the trillions in derivatives. I expect to get the most out of fear that the play being made will be loud and long so the people will go along with what they do next.

My suggestion is to have what you need as they do the reset and hope we all don't get screwed.

Just thinking out loud, to crash it all means that the trillions in derivatives would have to be converted to digital currency. Every financial instrument changes over time so before you could go digital the banks would have to fail.

I
Why? No expert at this but not sure why the banks would need to go under. All the money I have in banks is digital now anyway. Its only paper if I walk up and take cash. So if they were to just pass a law, saying now all green money is no more my balance sheet at banks would not change. The amount would just be put on the card kind of like using a debit card would it not? Now I suspect there would be fewer branches as more people who still walk into a bank to do things would finally just start doing it online. I have for years wondered how banks can support as many branches with people in them as they have even now. That is a hell of a lot of money sitting in there with the cost of keeping those things open.

some already look like those zombie movies; The concept of personal and family self defense is curiously under attack.
Yep we will no longer go downtown Seattle anymore. Most of them during the day at least are "dormant". You see them huddled all over the place in a drug stupor. Wait till all of a sudden they can no longer buy the drugs. They will not be dormant, they will all be up at the same time looking for a fix and they will be dangerous.

1679610809772.png

The reset means everyone's (well not the special privileged, the trillionaire banking elite and their faithful minions) balance is reset to XXX amount and then the government graciously awards you a starter amount of wealth. Post-event/war people don't really make demands. Shut of the national grid for six months and people will accept any crumbs, any hand out.

Then, like China, you will be punished for bad behavior and rewarded for good.

While everyone is busy hating on Russia, China and the Brics nations they are the only resistance remaining as obstacles to the WEF/globalist/western nations agenda of parity between all nations and peoples. Since we are near the top of the world's standard of living we will fall hard.

All in the name of sacrifice for more false narratives like climate change, or whatever else they can come up with in the next seven years. You can just smell it in the air. Even though C19 is gone people really, really want another reason to fall in line. They crave servitude; they are starving for it. People are scared and confused and Gov will be their mommy.

Got a dial up modem? Looking to give my kiddo a taste of life before Netflix.
LOL, yes, I still do.
Kept it because, as little as ten years ago, you could dial into servers as an access of last resort when the network was DOA.
Every place I know has completely switched to IP telefony, relying on networks.
While I'm sure there is still ADSL and copper in places, every switching center I knew of is now gone, replaced by server racks in a building 1/8th the size.

Edit to add, just have your kid watch War Games.
A real throwback would be a rotary dial phone, and a 300 baud cradle. When 1200 baud came out, we thought we were cooking with gas!
Additional edit, there are still automation systems out there from the 80's where, in the event of catastrophic memory failure, you can still access the CPU OS at 1200 baud to initiate recovery. Most of the people who would remember how to access it are retired, senile or dead.
If you stop and think about it, when Amazon was in its infancy, 56K dial-up was the most common fast access, and Netscape was shredding Internet Explorer in the browser wars.

Last Edited:
LOL, yes, I still do.
Kept it because, as little as ten years ago, you could dial into servers as an access of last resort when the network was DOA.
Every place I know has completely switched to IP telefony, relying on networks.
While I'm sure there is still ADSL and copper in places, every switching center I knew of is now gone, replaced by server racks in a building 1/8th the size.

Edit to add, just have your kid watch War Games.
A real throwback would be a rotary dial phone, and a 300 baud cradle. When 1200 baud came out, we thought we were cooking with gas!
Additional edit, there are still automation systems out there from the 80's where, in the event of catastrophic memory failure, you can still access the CPU OS at 1200 baud to initiate recovery. Most of the people who would remember how to access it are retired, senile or dead.
If you stop and think about it, when Amazon was in its infancy, 56K dial-up was the most common fast access, and Netscape was shredding Internet Explorer in the browser wars.
And don't forget RAM at $1.00 a MB :oops:

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany