JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
White Claw pee.JPG

Are you more of a White Claw kind of guy? Just playin here šŸ˜
I used to be , long ago, the cellarmaster for Pyramid Ales and later I was the packaging engineer at the old Rainier Brewery until it closed . Mickey's right off the filler back when getting sloshed at work was encouraged. I only drink the high octane stuff . Brrrrrpppp

In the meantime, the rail network is about to go on strike, AND, the feds just shut down more then 16000 commercial trucks and drivers during their big week surge in "safety violations" yea, seems legit! Meanwhile, the shipping yards will start to overflow, and the dock workers will get pissed off again, ships backed up awaiting a dock slot, yea, no coincidences there!

I wonder if it would cut off the supply of avocados.
No it won't...

Much of the avocado trade is controlled by the Mexican cartels.

Biden has a close business partnership with those same cartels promoting their illegal immigration business. Just like he won't interfere with their fentanyl importation operations.

It would be bad for business and Pedophile Joe is a capitalist don't you know......

Last Edited:
Looks like Animal Farm coming sooner than we thought...
Didn't bother reading.

I would think if such is factual, in a true collapse, there would be a bunch of "wealthy" all of a sudden somehow wearing their own "shock collars". Pretty quick.

Point is, these Adam Henrys are arrogant and evil enough to TRY it... and in doing so unleash Pandora's Box upon all of us.

To beat an enemy, you have to start by understanding their goals, their worldview and their responses to stimuli so that you can leverage them into what YOU want to do rather than what THEY want to do to you.

I just heard that Uncle Joe saved the rail industry with a single phone call last night! I'm so happy šŸ™„
Catch is, their deal fuels further inflation on all of us an ultimately themselves.

Didn't bother reading.

I would think if such is factual, in a true collapse, there would be a bunch of "wealthy" all of a sudden somehow wearing their own "shock collars". Pretty quick.

Who cares. The article is cucktard writing. Even if true, it's no different than any other job. Agree or don't agree to the job's terms. Plenty of people would be happy to do it in return for supplies and sustenance they'd otherwise not have access to.

Who cares. The article is cucktard writing. Even if true, it's no different than any other job. Agree or don't agree to the job's terms. Plenty of people would be happy to do it in return for supplies and sustenance they'd otherwise not have access to.
Even if the job is "go kill those serfs and take their stuff i your Manor Lord's name"? You cool with that too?

Even if the job is "go kill those serfs and take their stuff i your Manor Lord's name"? You cool with that too?

How did this turn into a morality issue? That is a ridiculous question. And a ridiculous scenario; Anyone with the means to sustain a security force doesn't need to do that.

Did you watch "Book of Eli" or "Mad Max" recently or something?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top