JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shh. You're not supposed to notice or bring attention to these things. Just smile and whatever you do, don't check your receipts.

I usually don't get meats or produce from Walmart, but the other day I was looking for the bagged lettuce. Most of it only had 2 days before the expiration date. I don't expect to keep it for weeks, but a few days is a little sad. I went to Walgreens and their refrigerated drinks were bare. Literally only a few diet drinks in bottles. Also, distilled water is in short supply around here.

O, I'd gauge it to mean Biden is China's HO.

eta: He needs a roundhouse kick across the yard and then ride him out of DC on a rail. because of his loco motives.
Your post is really causing this thread to pick up steam.
Hopefully, Biden doesn't cover his tracks.

I'll show myself out now.

The Oligarchs are dead set on controlling all food supplies, feeding us bugs, eliminating anything healthy for us. Once they have a 100% lock on food and energy it is over. Starving people accept handouts/crickets in exchange for permission to live by their rules. Of course that includes no 2A or other current liberties and permissions. WEF, WHO treaties and agreements will simply override any nation's Constitution.

Capture.JPG

Whoa thanks for the pic/quote, Burt Gummer! ^^^^

Re: Christiana Figueres – it seems like eating bugs should be more of an "outside the restaurant" experience, but I'm old skool. Maybe there's a difference between free-range roaches vs pharm-growed ones, but I will not learn it.

So, add "carnivores" to the NWO list of slurs, mm-kay.

I know a vegetarian/vegan who developed severe anemia years back ... was told by doc, "you must eat meat or YOU WILL DIE." So, she eats meat and is still with us, hmmm ....

Whoa thanks for the pic/quote, Burt Gummer! ^^^^

Re: Christiana Figueres – it seems like eating bugs should be more of an "outside the restaurant" experience, but I'm old skool. Maybe there's a difference between free-range roaches vs pharm-growed ones, but I will not learn it.

So, add "carnivores" to the NWO list of slurs, mm-kay.

I know a vegetarian/vegan who developed severe anemia years back ... was told by doc, "you must eat meat or YOU WILL DIE." So, she eats meat and is still with us, hmmm ....

That anecdotal vegan story is just someone doing it wrong. I'm not vegan but I have relatives young and old who are perfectly healthy.

A small contribution to solving the problem.

BUT, But, but......perhaps a "buy signal" for certain stocks?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....If you're really interested in the supply chain issue. IMHO that 54 min video in that above WSJ link was worth the time spent watching.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads