JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It shows a weak mind to simply dismiss information outright due to the source.

It is a well known logical fallacy, so much so that there is a very old axiom about it; do not shoot the messenger.

More formally known as the ad hominem fallacy.

Who is dismissing information out of hand? I said to "just believe", as in not check for yourself instead of JUST listening to talking heads.

Then I provided some facts with dates and enough information for someone so inclined to verify.

I used the exact same "weak mind" phrase as you. You used an anecdotal hospital setting to buttress your mask argument when the originating comments are referring to commonplace areas such as cars and OUTSIDE. Not exactly the best person to be issuing debate lecture.

Would have been more interesting to hear you comment on the flu's scientific name, and its disappearance.

Meanwhile, in MSM land:

Hmmm. How is most of the above posts about supply chain issues? Are we short on masks, and arguing who really needs to wear one? :s0113:

On the issue of supply shirtages, I just ordered a lift which was normally an on the shelf item. I MAY see it next June... Oh, and I need to pay in full so it can be built.

Last Edited:
Hmmm. How is most of the above posts about supply chain issues? Are we short on masks, and arguing who really needs to wear one? :s0113:

On the issue of supply shirtages, I just ordered a lift which was normally annonnthe shelf item. I MAY see it next June... Oh, and I need to pay in full so it can be built.

I was just replying to other posts. Will it help
if I cast shade on maskers for supply chain issues? 😇

I had a guy on a gun forum tell me my uncle didn't actually die from Covid 19 a few months ago. . I'm like no man he went into the Hospital after collapsing from shortness of breath and almost immediately went into a coma and died two weeks later from Covid. 65 years old. Never really been sick before in his life.

" The doctors lied to you. He didn't die of Covid ! ".

You meet some interesting people online.

Last Edited:
Pre CV19 my employer, who has a "medical" division or a site physician, requested some medical information I wasn't willing to share, since I have my own doctor.

They didn't (couldn't) force me but did move me to areas I didn't want. But I'm old and dealt with the military. Whatever, I still go home everyday. I do believe in privacy but can also hold an opinion.

A lot of local and west coast behavior, you just don't see or see less elsewhere. Maybe the PNW does have more health issues unless you are homeless, wealthy or a politician. Seems to affect those groups less.

Well the underlining reason we have supply chain issues is due to the global WEF/CDC gov's 'overreaction' to a branded flu with a 99%+ survival rate, same as any regular flu. Ask any mortician about death counts from 2019,2020,mid-2021 - guess what? - they are the same.

There were legit C deaths - 1% of people die every year that contract ANY flu. The branded C flu was no different. But if a hospital administration marked a death as C they got a big gov bonus. Even more if they were put on a ventilator which was known to be lethal. Ran your motorcycle into a tree and barely hanging in there, C test!!, hey, this guy died of C.

Sorry folks we are living in an empire of lies, or a matrix, or whatever. Maybe a Clown World.

A failed product blamed on those who wouldn't 'buy it.' Censoring anyone that dare ask why they should participate and wanting to know what was in the formula. "We'll tell you in 75 years"

The greatest cause of death globally right now are 'unknown causes' for the first time in history so do the math. Life Insurance companies are the only vocal corps right now because now natural deaths are raging, up 40% this year. The death claims are soaring and the Insurance companies are taking a huge hit. A non-reported culling is taking place.

Had two healthy friends go for their 3rd zap, now dead. Died from 9 day to 20 days. Their bodies just aged overnight and everything went haywire. From healthy, active and happy to dead. But, of course, the doctors and hospitals won't even mention the possibility. They can't and won't. Not if they want to remain doctors or nurses.

My friend and ex-employee told me why he did it. Because he was in Hawaii and they were threatening that flights would be restricted and his son was in Oregon - he relented, never called me for my opinion, nothing. An athlete. His heart swelled up, his organs shut down and now I visit his 12 year old son when I can as my death bed promise. His dying words to me were "I should have called you." He had no doubts about the cause of his situation. I will never forget his bravery. Just still can't imagine it.

Powers far beyond borders and politics believe we are all useless eaters and that is the reality.

Let's go back to discussing supply chain issues specifically but some things needed to be said. In our new Orwellian world, a thread on C truth is not advisable here. Just take care and understand the MSM doesn't report the news, they report a profitable narrative. (Pharms are paying many Billions for those constant, happy sounding drug ads) At this point so many of the C lies are fully exposed. So those that go along to get along at this point are foolish, but it is their choice. If you are going to line up for #3, 4-25 please reconsider. If you are taking in an INFANT take a long look in the mirror first.

Had two healthy friends go for their 3rd zap, now dead. Died from 9 day to 20 days. Their bodies just aged overnight and everything went haywire. From healthy, active and happy to dead. But, of course, the doctors and hospitals won't even mention the possibility. They can't and won't. Not if they want to remain doctors or nurses.

My friend and ex-employee told me why he did it. Because he was in Hawaii and they were threatening that flights would be restricted and his son was in Oregon - he relented, never called me for my opinion, nothing. An athlete. His heart swelled up, his organs shut down and now I visit his 12 year old son when I can as my death bed promise. His dying words to me were "I should have called you." He had no doubts about the cause of his situation. I will never forget his bravery. Just still can't imagine it.
:eek: :eek::eek: Wow, Burt! Really sorry to hear that you lost some friends. Wow... :(

Well the underlining reason we have supply chain issues is due to the global WEF/CDC gov's 'overreaction' to a branded flu with a 99%+ survival rate, same as any regular flu. Ask any mortician about death counts from 2019,2020,mid-2021 - guess what? - they are the same.

There were legit C deaths - 1% of people die every year that contract ANY flu. The branded C flu was no different. But if a hospital administration marked a death as C they got a big gov bonus. Even more if they were put on a ventilator which was known to be lethal. Ran your motorcycle into a tree and barely hanging in there, C test!!, hey, this guy died of C.

Sorry folks we are living in an empire of lies, or a matrix, or whatever. Maybe a Clown World.

A failed product blamed on those who wouldn't 'buy it.' Censoring anyone that dare ask why they should participate and wanting to know what was in the formula. "We'll tell you in 75 years"

The greatest cause of death globally right now are 'unknown causes' for the first time in history so do the math. Life Insurance companies are the only vocal corps right now because now natural deaths are raging, up 40% this year. The death claims are soaring and the Insurance companies are taking a huge hit. A non-reported culling is taking place.

Powers far beyond borders and politics believe we are all useless eaters and that is the reality.

Let's go back to discussing supply chain issues specifically but some things needed to be said. In our new Orwellian world, a thread on C truth is not advisable here. Just take care and understand the MSM doesn't report the news, they report a profitable narrative. (Pharms are paying many Billions for those constant, happy sounding drug ads) At this point so many of the C lies are fully exposed. So those that go along to get along at this point are foolish, but it is their choice. If you are going to line up for #3, 4-25 please reconsider. If you are taking in an INFANT take a long look in the mirror first.
Sorry for the loss of your friends, my condolences. People need to do more research because I've read elsewhere of the impacts of shots 3 and 4. Only know if 1 person personally who got shot #3, he was sick as a dog for several days afterwards. That was enough to scare me away.

Note to self - don't post after drinking some Bud Light Seltzers. I am a laid back guy, too old for being some rebel. Just care about people though and wish more people got out their slide rule. All a moot point probably because all "rights" as in liberties/permissions will surely fade away in the not too distant future. The vast majority are ready to be subjugated. Just need that big push. War? Grid Shutdown? False Flag? Won't take much at all and guys like me will be dinosaurs in the new, fully complaint world.

Note to self - don't post after drinking some Bud Light Seltzers. I am a laid back guy, too old for being some rebel. Just care about people though and wish more people got out their slide rule. All a moot point probably because all "rights" as in liberties/permissions will surely fade away in the not too distant future. The vast majority are ready to be subjugated. Just need that big push. War? Grid Shutdown? False Flag? Won't take much at all and guys like me will be dinosaurs in the new, fully complaint world.
And guys like me as well...

I'm right there with ya Burt…

Been there and done that too! 😄

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR