JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brain dead drones are all over now....not just Portland. I see them all the time in Eugene as well.

I imagine some people have legitimate medical issues or compromised immune systems but this can't be the answer given the numbers of true believers riding around with their windows up, obviously running the air conditioner and wearing a mask.

There's no available, appropriate reaction, for that ^^^.

What is really sickening is seeing beautiful, young children, in the markets with their parents, all wearing masks.

There's no available, appropriate reaction, for that ^^^.

What is really sickening is seeing beautiful, young children, in the markets with their parents, all wearing masks.
Not sure why we are still under "emergency orders" three years in, outside of a power grab, they won't let go over. Emergency powers should have been released a few months after the emergency then settle on a plan. That never happened since Simon Says, became the reality we live now.

Last Edited:
Not sure why we are still under "emergency orders" three years is, outside of a power grab, they won't let go over. Emergency powers should have been released a few months after the emergency then settle on a plan. That never happened since Simon Says, became the reality we live now.
And it'll never change until we throw out the party doing it... preferably via trebuchet.

Not sure why we are still under "emergency orders" three years is, outside of a power grab, they won't let go over. Emergency powers should have been released a few months after the emergency then settle on a plan. That never happened since Simon Says, became the reality we live now.
In Phoenix, AZ the stores have signs telling everyone that according to the CDC no masks are necessary and maybe 1 out of 10 people wears a mask

However last week I saw a guy with a handicapped placard hanging from his rearview mirror driving with a mask on

In Phoenix, AZ the stores have signs telling everyone that according to the CDC no masks are necessary and maybe 1 out of 10 people wears a mask

However last week I saw a guy with a handicapped placard hanging from his rearview mirror driving with a mask on
I go weeks without seeing anyone wearing a. Mask. No business require them

If people want/need to wear masks, I don't assume they are dumb. Some may be, others may have a valid reason; like the fact that they are actually infectious and don't want to spread whatever it is they have? If you have CV-19 and share a car with a family member who isn't sick/infected, why wouldn't you wear a mask?

I was in the hospital yesterday for 4-5 hours for a nuclear stress test. Everybody was required to wear masks inside - for good reason; hospitals are notorious for spreading disease - a LOT of very sick people in a confined area, some of whom have very weakened immune systems and/or are very vulnerable to infection.

It shows a weak mind to not be able to consider these facts and then make fun of people who wear masks when you have no real idea why they wear them.

If people want/need to wear masks, I don't assume they are dumb. Some may be, others may have a valid reason; like the fact that they are actually infectious and don't want to spread whatever it is they have? If you have CV-19 and share a car with a family member who isn't sick/infected, why wouldn't you wear a mask?

I was in the hospital yesterday for 4-5 hours for a nuclear stress test. Everybody was required to wear masks inside - for good reason; hospitals are notorious for spreading disease - a LOT of very sick people in a confined area, some of whom have very weakened immune systems and/or are very vulnerable to infection.

It shows a weak mind to not be able to consider these facts and then make fun of people who wear masks when you have no real idea why they wear them.
Some people do have valid reasons such as having an immuno compromised family member so they wear a tight fitting N95 to protect them. Others wear them as a political virtue signal like blue hair.

RE : Masks

1661959438675.png

Aloha, Mark

With all due respect this cuts both ways.
Recent history screams of government over reach and trampling of our liberties.

I sort of remember REQUIRED shuttering of private business.
REQUIRED mask mandates.
REQUIRED medical treatment with experimental drugs.
REQUIRED abridgement of private employment contracts.
REQUIRED abridgement of private contracts regarding rental contracts, mortgage/note repayment schedules.
REQUIRED and unconstitutional modification of local election laws in strategic Democrat controlled population centers in swing states.

We were REQUIRED to tolerate the Democrat mob destroying our urban centers and destroying private property and business.

So excuse us if some of us remain observant.

I'm not picking on you...I'm sure you're a good guy...I'm just taking a trip down recent memory lane....or maybe none of it happened and I'm just having a psychotic event.

Last Edited:

It shows a weak mind when the average person just believes everything the MSM tells them.

There are over 56 scientific studies spanning 20 years proving for a fact that, outside of N95 masks (named for their 95% effectiveness rate), which the VAST majority of people are not wearing, they do not prevent the spread of anything. Especially in confined spaces such as a car, or with dwell times beyond 5 minutes - meaning the ~1% reduction in lateral travel of airborne particles is entirely negated (and past 10 minutes inside a car, even an N95 is pointless).

In fact, the cloth masks, and generic blue and white masks 95% of people use, are more likely to cause a slew of respiratory issues or something such as acidosis when worn regularly or for extended periods of time.

As for making fun of maskers - we can all recall the absence of maskers prior to two 1/2 years ago - so yes, we actually do have the ability to infer why the majority of people we see wearing a mask are doing so. It's an obvious and overt change right in front of our eyes.

I'll go one step further and submit that the majority of PCR tests gave false positives for covid anyway. They were run at 45 cycles for over a year, all over the world, guaranteeing said outcome. And in the words of the soon-to-be retiring head of the NIH himself (during an episode of "This week in Virology" from July 2020), "Anything over 35 cycles is just dead nucleotides." This why so many "symptomless" people were told they were infected. The NIH man also said in a CNN interview, "I don't have any symptoms, I don't need to be tested. . . . . Not everyone needs to be tested."

For bonus giggles, google the scientific name of the common flu - then google "the flu disappeared".

It shows a weak mind when the average person just believes everything the MSM tells them.

There are over 56 scientific studies spanning 20 years proving for a fact that, outside of N95 masks (named for their 95% effectiveness rate), which the VAST majority of people are not wearing, they do not prevent the spread of anything. Especially in confined spaces such as a car, or with dwell times beyond 5 minutes - meaning the ~1% reduction in lateral travel of airborne particles is entirely negated (and past 10 minutes inside a car, even an N95 is pointless).

In fact, the cloth masks, and generic blue and white masks 95% of people use, are more likely to cause a slew of respiratory issues or something such as acidosis when worn regularly or for extended periods of time.

As for making fun of maskers - we can all recall the absence of maskers prior to two 1/2 years ago - so yes, we actually do have the ability to infer why the majority of people we see wearing a mask are doing so. It's an obvious and overt change right in front of our eyes.

I'll go one step further and submit that the majority of PCR tests gave false positives for covid anyway. They were run at 45 cycles for over a year, all over the world, guaranteeing said outcome. And in the words of the soon-to-be retiring head of the NIH himself (during an episode of "This week in Virology" from July 2020), "Anything over 35 cycles is just dead nucleotides." This why so many "symptomless" people were told they were infected. The NIH man also said in a CNN interview, "I don't have any symptoms, I don't need to be tested. . . . . Not everyone needs to be tested."

For bonus giggles, google the scientific name of the common flu - then google "the flu disappeared".
This is why even I knew from the getgo everyone would get it and the kabuki mask dance was folly.. perhaps flattening the curve in the first few weeks but in the long run, destroying private business and retarding children for generations.
Thanks, democrats!

Cheese and Crackers! Whatever happened to freedom of choice? Why do I have to believe you or them for that matter ? Why can't I just live my life and do whatever I think is right for me? I know I'm a single action revolver guy in a Glock world but I still believe in freedom to live by my own desistions not you or theirs.

Spoke with a nurse about 8 months ago who said, "oh yeah, we're gonna have health issues from this, we have 'fuzzy things' in our noses from the blue masks – these are obviously inhaled."

So, look for "mask lung" after a bit :eek: ....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top