JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another aspect to consider:
Order for 100 units ($0.98 per unit) vs 1000 units ($0.78) which one get filled and shipped? This has been going on for a long, long time. There are other factors but this is part of the model. Who's going to turn down the profit because of "ethics"?

Went shopping at Winco last night. I've been the primary grocery shopper in the house since covid. They had plenty of food on the shelves but you can just tell things are getting creepy in that certain products are missing for long periods of time, there is increasingly often nothing or little behind the front row of goods and prices are obviously ticking upwards. One run on supplies due to weather, fires, politics whatever is really going to show (again) on how thin of a margin we are living in regarding supply chains.
My husband notices shortages in specific products too.

Various stores here in town that used to carry and ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK - a, b and c may NOW only have a, x y and z with NO as in ZERO b and c.

He does most of the shopping as I previously stated too.

Take care!

Cate
PS: Another BIG BOX store had it's bulk pack of RF ammunition go up in LESS than one month about $3.00 PER BOX and this was already with and ADDED ONTO those APRIL OR SO increases ALL ACROSS THE BOARD for all factory ammunition companies. That is for another thread though. We did not WANT or need anything there but he stops there on his way home from the gym, hiking and sometimes hunting if someone stays in his truck with his rifle. He will not leave it THERE even covered up like he used to do as a young man with ALL OF HIS TRUCK DOORS LOCKED UP.

And it gets worse... the Bluefascists want to pay for their spending orgy with head-taxes on livestock. $6500 per dairy cow, $2600 per head of beef and $600 per hog.
I know a lot of farmers back east and a few ranchers out west that are NOT happy right now.

Plus many out west were hit hard with the drought and so forth.

Back east, in my former area (Great Lakes region and on the East Coast.) crops were good and D just bailed hay on his days off when he was back in his home state. He had a VERY good crop of hay for his small amount of animals and 2 or 3 horses. The other farm fields had good crops and a nice amount of RAIN and sunshine. I do not know who did some of his extra farming this year or what was grown. CRS but he and his Dad did LET 2 former - middle aged farmers go because they did NOT do a good job any longer. Plus he got tired of their excuses even when it came to his late Grandmother's land which is now his Dad's and Aunt's land.

Cate

Costco near me ran out of tp & paper towels last month, sounds like it's catching
Strangely, this is the one item, paper goods, that our local Winco seems to be stocked to the gills with and always on sale...for now.

Was there yesterday afternoon...42 minutes to check out. Few factors, first of the month checks, fewer cashiers (not terrible, but fewer), and more new employees who are not quite as fast yet. Interesting observations and times.

And to add to the fun...
They announced that OCTOBER 1, 2021 date earlier, weeks/months ago, AND they still went through with it NO matter how much WE the PEOPLE complained to our !!! leaders how effed up the USPS was ALREADY being extremely SLOW, having missing mail, delivered to the wrong place, certified mail from ME in my town SENT to Kalispell, MT and IT is still MISSING with NO information on why it NEVER GOT THERE even to a SENATOR'S OFFICE who is in charge of postal complaints for the ENTIRE STATE OF MONTANA, etc.

So a FREAKING CERTIFIED LETTER WITH TONS OF PROOF IN IT WITH GREAT DETAIL and not just via telephone calls to my leaders (LOL) NEVER GOT TO THE PLACE where it was supposed to be checked out PLUS with all of the other calls to D.C., local offices and to various HIGHER UPS in the USPS. Customer service? LOL

Gggrrrrr.

Cate

Last Edited:
I have a suspicion that if the internet went down, for like a year plus, a lot of societies problems would cease to be.
ALL of the ding dongs who can't LIVE without their internet, Fake Book, insta whatver, Amazon, food deliveries, etc. AND their cellular telephones ringing them non stop with messages or 'texts' or news alerts would go at bat s crazy!

Talk about THE GREAT RESET and more out of DAVOS and right into LA LA LAND. Crikey!

Would some problems go AWAY? Yes, but the masses would still have MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL even if the financial, utilities, fuel pumps, medical facilities, fire/police/emt squads, and other industries were still HOOKED UP to their own infrastructure and WWWeb.

Take care!

Cate

Explains why so few of our politicians have military service
And all of those SALAMI 5 deferments - both parties and tons more to say there.

Crazy Land, Senile Land and every other type of LA LA LAND.

Ugh.

Take care!

Cate

Problem now is that the cell providers keep changing standards to force you into new devices. Just yesterday was contacted and told that the phones I bought (not rented or via payment plan) three years ago would not be supported on Jan 1 and I had to get new ones. I called. We had a chat, New replacement phones are on their way for free, no plan changes, or obligations.
Your 3 year old bought telephone is going to become obsolete? Wow!

I still have a landline - house telephone and NO cellular telephone here.

We were debating about a TRACK type telephone since we rarely ever use the telephone and we considered one with roll over minutes or some such thing.

I really do NOT KNOW JACK SQUAT about cellular telephones other than what I READ ONLINE and study a TINY BIT on a few websites. So I am IGNORANT THERE.

My CL landline is supposed to go up AGAIN. We have a basic plan with ZERO crapola on it. I use an old fashioned answering machine AND a LD calling card now that I can take with me if I travel. We had the other set up with ALL OF THE DO DADS ON THE TELEPHONE with CL when my sister was really bad off - dying, in hospice care and in a special facility in FL. She is back 'home' now in her apartment but for how long - I do NOT know. I read that CL is going up another $3.00 per month for the PLAIN old plan. I will have to reread it again.

My husband does NOT want a cellular telephone and after listening to some of them - they have bad reception for hearing impaired people even with a speaker set up turned on. Plus when we travel most of the places that WE go to do NOT have cellular reception - off the beaten path BIG TIME!

I do not know what we will do or get now or if he just plans on keeping CL for now. It will be a JOINT DISCUSSION that we have gone over and over again.

Take care!

Cate

Resign? The entire administration along with all but a handful of D party members should commit public seppuku. Some Rs can join in as well. They are all a disgrace and embarrassment.
I hate almost every single one of them NO matter what freaking INITIAL (D/R or R/D or I!) that they have by their name and that includes almost every single president since IKE!

I liked IKE! (I did not care for Nixon BUT he was an angel compared to the current cult leaders.)

The rest of the idiots were and STILL ARE all con artists or they were corrupted by BIG PHARMA, the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that President Eisenhower warned us about and HE WAS SPOT ON, the medical industrial complex and those bas- in the R and D parties TIED INTO PNAC - THE PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY WHO WERE and ARE KNOWN AS R and D NEO CONSERVATIVES (LOL) aka neo con job artists that totally EFFED up Reagan as his mental facilities declined and EFFED UP the Bushes, the Clintons, the Obama twins, the Biden family, Trump and JARVANKA - vomit time.

People are so stupid that what they want to hear gets repeated and they THINK that the bs artists in BOTH parties are telling them the truth.

Throw in the CULT FOLOWERS in both parties and the whack jobs on the LEFT and on the RIGHT including the Q and Q Anon freaks - totally BRAINWASHED idiots controlled by one HUGE PSYOP group just like the VIRUS FREAKS are in one solid mass programming salami with their own PSYOP known as the GREAT RESET.

EFF both parties!

Most Americans will BELIEVE the lies ala flip flops - broken promises - EXCUSES and NOT even LOOK at or pay close attention to or even READ transcripts what their beloved leader has done to them in the past or present. Whatever those donkeys/elephants do and TOUCH dies.

I will show my freaking income taxes to ANY DANG LIAR with his R and D LOOPHOLES and golden parachute packages while they MOVE THEIR LIPS and LIE SOME MORE.

Funny how their R and D leaders are so corrupt and dirt bags in real life not just in the District of Criminals and those cult followers aka NOT well informed people just LAP IT UP like kittens with milk.

Funny how their leaders ALWAYS WANT TO BLAME THE OTHER SIDE over and over again?! Yet the cult followers continue to love the lying dirt bags. Ugh.

Cate

Your 3 year old bought telephone is going to become obsolete? Wow!

I still have a landline - house telephone and NO cellular telephone here.

We were debating about a TRACK type telephone since we rarely ever use the telephone and we considered one with roll over minutes or some such thing.

I really do NOT KNOW JACK SQUAT about cellular telephones other than what I READ ONLINE and study a TINY BIT on a few websites. So I am IGNORANT THERE.

My CL landline is supposed to go up AGAIN. We have a basic plan with ZERO crapola on it. I use an old fashioned answering machine AND a LD calling card now that I can take with me if I travel. We had the other set up with ALL OF THE DO DADS ON THE TELEPHONE with CL when my sister was really bad off - dying, in hospice care and in a special facility in FL. She is back 'home' now in her apartment but for how long - I do NOT know. I read that CL is going up another $3.00 per month for the PLAIN old plan. I will have to reread it again.

My husband does NOT want a cellular telephone and after listening to some of them - they have bad reception for hearing impaired people even with a speaker set up turned on. Plus when we travel most of the places that WE go to do NOT have cellular reception - off the beaten path BIG TIME!

I do not know what we will do or get now or if he just plans on keeping CL for now. It will be a JOINT DISCUSSION that we have gone over and over again.

Take care!

Cate
It was an adventure... got the replacement phones yesterday. The transfer of everything from the old to the new phones was impressive to say the least. It went well until it was time to activate the new phones and take the old ones out of service.

No matter what I did I couldn't get the new phones to take calls. Mrs. 3M was excited about her new phone and jumped the gun while I was working on mine - I wanted to figure out all the quirks before we did hers - so we wound up with no working cell phones.

I used the chat feature on the Sprint website to get help and about a half hour later the tech told me to call the regular support number. You know you are working with someone special when they tell you the way to make your phone work is to place a call... I reminded her that we now had no working phones, so the ticket got escalated.

I waited and waited..... then my login to the web page timed out and was disconnected from chat. Crap. Logged back in again, and the annoying chat box I usually have to make go away is nowhere to be found. Nothing I do can make it pop up, even the menu item for chat takes me to the wrong page.

I'm unhappy to say the least. To make matters worse, Mrs. 3M without a working phone is harder to deal with than a desperate crackhead. I login to my work VPN, where I have a soft phone and dialed the only number they had available on the website.

Fortunately I was connected with a person who had technical skills and outstanding dedication to customer support. We quickly determined that I needed SIM cards as none were shipped with the phones. Then he put me on hold and called the local Sprint/T-Mobile stores in my area to verify they would be open and had the cards. Not only that we discussed a time frame where he would call and personally manage the activation.

Turns out he was able to get my wife's old phone working remotely and called me on it just before I got there. He stayed on the line until they could work with me, which turned out to be quite a wait, then finally worked with local staff to get the issue resolved, placed test calls, etc. Completely impressive customer service experience by a tech who was willing to own a problem and see it resolved from cradle to grave. True, this never should have gotten there, but Michael (the tech) was as good as it gets.

It was an adventure... got the replacement phones yesterday. The transfer of everything from the old to the new phones was impressive to say the least. It went well until it was time to activate the new phones and take the old ones out of service.

No matter what I did I couldn't get the new phones to take calls. Mrs. 3M was excited about her new phone and jumped the gun while I was working on mine - I wanted to figure out all the quirks before we did hers - so we wound up with no working cell phones.

I used the chat feature on the Sprint website to get help and about a half hour later the tech told me to call the regular support number. You know you are working with someone special when they tell you the way to make your phone work is to place a call... I reminded her that we now had no working phones, so the ticket got escalated.

I waited and waited..... then my login to the web page timed out and was disconnected from chat. Crap. Logged back in again, and the annoying chat box I usually have to make go away is nowhere to be found. Nothing I do can make it pop up, even the menu item for chat takes me to the wrong page.

I'm unhappy to say the least. To make matters worse, Mrs. 3M without a working phone is harder to deal with than a desperate crackhead. I login to my work VPN, where I have a soft phone and dialed the only number they had available on the website.

Fortunately I was connected with a person who had technical skills and outstanding dedication to customer support. We quickly determined that I needed SIM cards as none were shipped with the phones. Then he put me on hold and called the local Sprint/T-Mobile stores in my area to verify they would be open and had the cards. Not only that we discussed a time frame where he would call and personally manage the activation.

Turns out he was able to get my wife's old phone working remotely and called me on it just before I got there. He stayed on the line until they could work with me, which turned out to be quite a wait, then finally worked with local staff to get the issue resolved, placed test calls, etc. Completely impressive customer service experience by a tech who was willing to own a problem and see it resolved from cradle to grave. True, this never should have gotten there, but Michael (the tech) was as good as it gets.
Wow! What a royal mess. I am glad that you got it all worked out though.

That is as bad and when a RE agent in Montana or a Hospice worker in FL tells me that they TEXTED ME when I ASK THEM for information that I never received!

They get indignant and repeat that they texted me and I tell them that I told them to CALL ME not email me so we can TALK on a telephone. I TELL THEM that I received NO TEXT since my telephone does not receive texts.

I ALWAYS TELL THEM that I have a land line - house telephone and NO cellular telephone.

Some of these people INCLUDING middle aged people do NOT understand that a landline - house telephone that I have with a TELEPHONE COMPANY has NO TEXTING STUFF ON IT. They don't GET IT. LOL

I love it (Not!) when someone tells you to call them when your house telephone is not working while living super rural in the boonies - farm/lake country or way up in the Sapphire Mountains in MT and you have to DRIVE to another town/township to use someone's telephone or a public telephone when you could FIND ONE (LOL) or down a winding mountain road to another town to REPORT that your telephone is OUT or not working. But they tell you to CALL THEM to report an OUTAGE! Crikey!

Old Lady Cate

ALL of the ding dongs who can't LIVE without their internet, Fake Book, insta whatver, Amazon, food deliveries, etc. AND their cellular telephones ringing them non stop with messages or 'texts' or news alerts would go at bat s crazy!

Talk about THE GREAT RESET and more out of DAVOS and right into LA LA LAND. Crikey!

Would some problems go AWAY? Yes, but the masses would still have MASSIVE WITHDRAWAL even if the financial, utilities, fuel pumps, medical facilities, fire/police/emt squads, and other industries were still HOOKED UP to their own infrastructure and WWWeb.

Take care!

Cate
You know what's great? When Freakbook and it's sister sleezebags are out of service for 6 hours and you don't even notice. That is freedom my friends.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top