JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Water, electric, and sanitation - all a lot easier to target than most Americans know. And that should terrify quite a lot of people.

Yup.....a lot of those "How to start a revolution" books/manuals/etc.... speak about targeting the infrastructure. The writers say that the Govt will probably overreact and clamp down on civil rights (bowing to the public pressure to keep the public SAFE from terrorrist).

Rrrright......and the CLAMP DOWN.......will probably end up bringing more people to their side.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I've got a lot of family that is or was in the public water business. My grandmother, now 97 years old and still trucking along, was the first woman in the nation to run a public water district. My grandfather worked for a city water department and on and on.... Old saying they had "the solution to pollution is dilution".

When you look at the massive storage capacity of most municipal water supplies, take for example the Seattle Water Departments Chester Morse Reservoir on the Cedar River. Containing roughly 16 billion gallons of water, the amount required of any toxic addition would be massive and impossible to go unnoticed. Something like what this guy attempted even a 500 gallon tanker truck of lye would not even register a measurement dispersed in so much water.

Without giving away anything useful, there might be some ways to introduce things close to where the water is used, but you'd also affect far fewer people, a few homes, a neighborhood, etc. You literally could not dump enough of anything into the largest reservoirs and make a gnats bubblegum worth of difference.

Not saying more shouldn't be done to protect these systems, no reason to give anyone an opportunity to even try. But generally speaking the actual threat to life and limb is minimal.

I've got a lot of family that is or was in the public water business. My grandmother, now 97 years old and still trucking along, was the first woman in the nation to run a public water district. My grandfather worked for a city water department and on and on.... Old saying they had "the solution to pollution is dilution".

When you look at the massive storage capacity of most municipal water supplies, take for example the Seattle Water Departments Chester Morse Reservoir on the Cedar River. Containing roughly 16 billion gallons of water, the amount required of any toxic addition would be massive and impossible to go unnoticed. Something like what this guy attempted even a 500 gallon tanker truck of lye would not even register a measurement dispersed in so much water.

Without giving away anything useful, there might be some ways to introduce things close to where the water is used, but you'd also affect far fewer people, a few homes, a neighborhood, etc. You literally could not dump enough of anything into the largest reservoirs and make a gnats bubblegum worth of difference.

Not saying more shouldn't be done to protect these systems, no reason to give anyone an opportunity to even try. But generally speaking the actual threat to life and limb is minimal.

Yes.....I hear you about "dilution".

Though at some point someone is watching the monitor.......and "adjusting" adding stuff. So......this was at a water plant.......and anyway as you said, "there might be some ways to introduce things close to where the water is used".

It begs the question....
What is your "acceptable number" of deaths?

Aloha, Mark

There is an old twilight zone where an alien scout party poses as marlon Brando style wild ones motorcycle hoodlums with their plan being to destroy humanity by poisoning the water supply. What I'm saying is that it's definitely aliens.

Speaking of Critical infrastructure. Did anyone see this?

Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of America's Power Grid (thenewamerican.com)

Could I/should I speculate that Hunter Biden also has his hand in this?

NO WAY....his job with his Chinese buddies had nothing to do with this. Cough, cough....

Aloha, Mark

PS......."left-wing outlet CNN noted."

C = Communist
N = News
N = Network
I'll say this for ol' sleepy Joe.. He stays loyal to his masters.

Basic water filtration we have used for 20+ years now is the Big Berkey…..however:

Now that we live out in the middle of BFE, our well water has a bad sulfur odor. The well was tested and the results showed no problems, however, even though the sulfur smell is normal for the area it was very repulsive. So, for what it is worth, I just installed one of the following systems and it cleared up 100% of the sulfur odor and the water tastes great now.
Link: https://www.cleanwaterstore.com/product-display.html?Product_Code=CF003890

Ive managed a lot of wastewater and freshwater makeup systems over the years. It would take an incredibly large amount of sodium hydroxide to make any difference in a large municipal water system. Many of which use "Lye" as a PH adjuster.

Sometimes you just gotta scare the city council guys to get a bigger budget.

The more I read stores like this, the more I like my well. Not perfect...but I'll take it.
I've heard that one of the most effective items to use to taint water is LSD. A little goes a long way. Not giving away any secrets, this has been on the radar for a while from what I understand.

AUSTIN, TEXAS and several surrounding towns were in the news this last week.

They had a BOIL WATER order and were giving out bottles of water to residents.

The news from TEXAS news and from the national news said that there was an INTERNAL reason but they did not clarify what it was or what happened or if it was a SCREW UP or someone with criminal intent.

The Texas news said that the ISSUES with the water within the last week had NOTHING as in zero to do with any POWER OUTAGES like they had one year ago with that ONE BIG ELECTRICAL - INFRASTRUCTURE MESS.

I do not know where this stands in the wee hours of Tuesday morning because I have not read all of my usual news sources due to doing some other reading.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top