JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hacker tried to taint Florida city's water with lye, sheriff says (cnbc.com)

Aloha, Mark

PS....I would have thought that "security experts" would have already thought about such an attack being possible and moved to prevent it. And so, why is the water plant's system NOT isolated? Internet.....and anyone can F@*^ with it? OMG!!!

I wonder if the rest of the country is also vulnerable to this kind of attack?

Yeah.....I can remember just after 9/11 (in Hawaii). When we had to station a man at a hill top water tank location. Rrrright (24/7).....secure the water tank/supply from a possible terrorist attack.

LOL.....I remember Portland's water supply. Yeah.....P*$$ in the reservoir and it's entire system/contents is drained and cleaned.

Portland Reservoir to be Drained After Teen Pees in Water (nbcnews.com)

Last Edited:
Our critical infrastructure is grossly unprepared for these kind of attacks. I'll loosen my tinfoil a bit but it seems that it's just not a priority for our elite bureaucratic class. Electrical, water, roadways, dams, bridges and such are all easy targets for nefarious groups. This is why at the very least everyone should have some food, water, extra fuel and the like. We aren't in Kansas anymore....

Speaking of Critical infrastructure. Did anyone see this?

Biden Terminates Trump Order that Kept China Out of America's Power Grid (thenewamerican.com)

Biden's son Hunter was previously involved in several business relationships with CEFC China Energy Chairman Ye Jianming.

"After his father left office in 2017, Hunter Biden worked on securing a deal with CEFC China Energy to invest in US energy projects, according to documents released by Republicans," left-wing outlet CNN noted.

Could I/should I speculate that Hunter Biden also has his hand in this?

NO WAY....his job with his Chinese buddies had nothing to do with this. Cough, cough....

Aloha, Mark

PS......."left-wing outlet CNN noted."

C = Communist
N = News
N = Network

Last Edited:
Hacker tried to taint Florida city's water with lye, sheriff says (cnbc.com)

Aloha, Mark

PS....I would have thought that "security experts" would have already thought about such an attack being possible and moved to prevent it. And so, why is the water plant's system NOT isolated? Internet.....and anyone can F@*^ with it? OMG!!!

I wonder if the rest of the country is also vulnerable to this kind of attack?

Yeah.....I can remember just after 9/11 (in Hawaii). When we had to station a man at a hill top water tank location. Rrrright (24/7).....secure the water tank/supply from a possible terrorist attack.

LOL.....I remember Portland's water supply. Yeah.....P*$$ in the reservoir and it's entire system/contents is drained and cleaned.

Portland Reservoir to be Drained After Teen Pees in Water (nbcnews.com)

___

We already have the hanford site lol

Another good reason to have a water filter; too many stories either like this or that they found rocket fuel in the water. Someone was asleep on the job, and something nasty ended up in the tap.

Track down hacker, shoot him in the head, cover him with lye, everybody wins.
But then the taxpayers can't pay for him to be in jail and cost us $75k a year! Then there's the $5,500 for the 22LR round that was used and we then have to pay for the lawsuit that he would win for not dying because the round bounced off the tinfoil hat he was wearing! I mean why would we want to do that? :rolleyes:

Bioterrorism already happed in Oregon. 1980's Rajneeshpuram, busted before they could poison the water supply.

From the article:
The documentary series is a hodgepodge of found footage and newly-recorded material with survivors of the era, including one of the attack's alleged chief architects, Ma Anand Sheela, now living in Switzerland. She'd been sentenced to three separate 20-year terms in federal prison for her role in the attacks, though she only served 29 months before being released for good behavior.

CRIME PAYS.

Yeah.....I'm convinced......that we have some stupid people running the system.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads