JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone wanted some free weed and got killed over it. They heard smoking it there is legal now but forgot armed robbery is frowned upon.

Hope the homeowner doesn't do much time, but we have corporate prisons to keep full so chances are he is screwed.

Glad he was able to protect his home & his young son... too bad he chose the wrong time to have a big grow operation in his home. With legalization now happening, it's only a matter of time before restrictions on personally growing it are also loosened.

Maybe the guy was a dipsh it , but he should still be able to defend his house AND FAMILY.
I think he should do more time for placing his son at risk than shooting the 2 robbers.
They came into his house with guns and attempted to rob him at gun point
he should be exonerated of any wrong doing for this.

Growing? Who cares?
Risking his son? Everyone should care.

Pretty good shooting for being high! I can't even imagine how badly traumatized his poor son is and this is probably just the beginning of his nightmare! I hope that the kid has a quality relative who will step up and love and care for him. His dad killed to protect a felony, don't think that the courts are going to be very friendly about that! As for the deceased robbers, blank them!

This reads like someone was trying the neighbor's goods

I can tell you I have known the home owner for years. He has been ion the drug game for a very long time. He hasnt has a real job since as long as I've known him and met him over 10 years ago. Even went to his wedding thjat ending in an abortion. This is the third place in a row he has lived in thats been broken into. You might be asking why I am writing this. Its simple......I dont like him. Not long ago I considered him one of my best friends until he started thinking he was better than everyone because he made illegal money. The last two times he was broken into he blamed all his friends including me even thought I was with his bubblegum *** in Chelan camping. I'm not going to answer a bunch of questions but I will tell you he has the attitude that he thinks hes better than the regular hard working American that makes an honest living. I'm glad his son wasnt hurt because its not his fault his father is a dip bubblegum. bubblegum him. I hope he gets *** rapped in jail

Wow! I sure hate to see people losing their lives over something so stupid like pot. What a shame. But when you invade a man's home you take a big risk and put your life on the line. A good message for others that are thinking about doing a similar crime.

The burglers got what they all deserve. The father putting a child in a house with a target on it is very sad. With the new law in this state we are going to see alot more of this. The up side is maybe they will just start killing each other. The down side is it will be the guns fault you watch.

50-60 plants? That's not small-time or even kinda sorta for personal use. The guy was running an illegal drug manufacture and selling operation in the same house his 7-year-old son lived.

I have no problem with pot. I'd be quite happy if they legalized every aspect of the pot industry tomorrow. But growing maybe 30-40 POUNDS of pot in your home, when doing so is a MAJOR felony AND a giant invitation to exactly this kind of rip-off is NOT something I give a pass to around your 7-year-old kid.

Glad the two robbers got what was coming to them. But this idiot just lost his son to the state and will do SERIOUS time in prison ALL of which was predictable. That's not someone I'm gonna stand up and cheer for on either Marijuana legalization OR gun rights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top