JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The news report said the son was 9

50-60 plants? That's not small-time or even kinda sorta for personal use. The guy was running an illegal drug manufacture and selling operation in the same house his 7-year-old son lived.

I have no problem with pot. I'd be quite happy if they legalized every aspect of the pot industry tomorrow. But growing maybe 30-40 POUNDS of pot in your home, when doing so is a MAJOR felony AND a giant invitation to exactly this kind of rip-off is NOT something I give a pass to around your 7-year-old kid.

Glad the two robbers got what was coming to them. But this idiot just lost his son to the state and will do SERIOUS time in prison ALL of which was predictable. That's not someone I'm gonna stand up and cheer for on either Marijuana legalization OR gun rights.

He didn't deserve his son if before he had him he couldn't straighten himself up within the aloted 9 months it takes to develop a baby. This would have never happened. He might even be +1 in the friend catagory. And besides he should have cut their throats hopped in his ciggarette boat and dumped them in the Puget Sound, he probably woke everyone on the block. I like options. I keep a machete under the bed and Firearms and more knives close

Didn't we vote to make pot legal? I guess this is one of those cases where he should've just bent over and asked them to be gentle... not.

"Capodanno was indicted for manufacturing marijuana and two counts for discharging and possessing firearms in furtherance of a drug crime."

Although the guy is a D-bag, defending himself against two wilful attackers is not a crime. Now had he attempted to shoot LEOs who may have come in to bust him, that would fit the firearms charges levied against him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top