JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You cannot shoot someone parked in your private driveway even if they are trespassing. Call the police or sheriff depending where you live. Guy will serve prison time and lose is gun rights for life. I am assuming he passed the BGC and made a lawful gun purchase here.
Yeah, not a pleasant outcome here. Rules for touching off a round come down to one simple question, do you HAVE to shoot? If it's a "no" "maybe" or "well..." then don't shoot. Hopefully there's enough more to this story that it was the only option, rather than something stupid ending up with one life over, and the other one ruined

One would think IF the altercation involved a gun in the hands of the driver this would have been reported on.
Well... in the left leaning media always trying to push an agenda... I don't think it's a given that it would be reported as such if the deceased did in fact have a firearm. They're not above a flat out lie, so an omission of a potentially salient fact is certainly a possibility.
The reason I pondered the possibility of the decedent pulling a gun is because it was stated that the shooter was questioned and released. Which is suggestive of a defensive shooting.
That's what seems a little telling to me. If clearly an unprovoked assassination I highly doubt the shooter would have not at least been arrested pending further investigation.

It all circles back to "who knows?", though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top