JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This bears on all gun control legislation in Oregon!

There is currently a Democratic vacancy in the Oregon state senate district 7 which covers Lane County. By law, since the seat is being vacated by a Democrat, the Lane County Democratic leadership gets to supply a list of 3 qualified candidates to the Lane County Commissioners, from which the commissioners get to pick a replacement. The commissioners are Republicans, and I'm sure if they could they would pick a Republican replacement, but they are limited to the list of Democrats supplied by the county Democratic leadership.

One of the candidates who is a possibility for this position is Val Hoyle. I've already written to the Lane County commissioners suggesting that they appoint ANYBODY on the list but Val Hoyle. I told them that she is hostile to gun rights, and has accepted large sums of money from Bloomberg's gun control groups in return for her support of SB941, and that she was consequently the subject of a recall petition.

I received an email back from Pete Sorenson, Lane County Commissioner, today thanking me for expressing my views to the board. I think if they were the recipients of many, many more emails regarding this that it might do some good.

The Lane County Board of Commissioners can be emailed at this address:

[email protected]

They are meeting today, Dec. 13, 2016, but this appointment is not on the public agenda, so I think there is still time to object to Val Hoyle being appointed to this position.

I heard from Pete Sorensen again. Hoyle is definitely one of the three candidates and they are being interviewed by the commissioners tomorrow. So get your emails and phone calls in to the Lane County Board of Commissioners.

Whoever the other two candidates are, they CANNOT be worse, and it will send a message. I'd love to she her face if she's asked about her gun control efforts during the interview. Remember, the commissioners are Republicans.

Here is what I sent:

Dear Councilpersons,

I just read that you are interviewing Val Hoyle to fill the State Senator vacancy in District 7 tomorrow. I'm going to get right to the point as time is short and you are all busy people. If you love the State of Oregon, please do not select Val Hoyle for this position. She has demonstrated so far in her career that she is the embodiment of "pay for play" in state politics which includes significant out of state monies by people such as Michael Bloomberg. She has also been instrumental in ramrodding so called "emergency" legislation with the intent of preventing Referendum by the voters. Val Hoyle is everything bad in Oregon politics and a cancer that should be removed from it. Any of the other candidates that you interview will undoubtedly do better on behalf of the Citizens of Oregon than Val Hoyle.

Respectfully,
My real name
My real address
My real phone number

Last Edited:
They won't quit until they are deceased.

Update:

*knock on door*

Oh Hi Trooper (mumbles something as stepping outside and closing door), Yes I am aware of what I said and I'm positive that you as well as a citizen of this state would also agree that the gun grabbing loonies will not stop their relentless pursuit until the day they die.

(trooper mumbles something)

Not sure how I feel about that, but are you saying that the Oregon legislature is fearing the people?

(trooper mumbles)

No eh? Well then we are not living in a democratic republic then.

......AND.....they stopped her!!! :s0112::s0115::s0132::s0022::s0121:

It gives me IMMENSE pleasure to write, once again (as I did after she lost SOS), that VAL HOYLE CAN SUCK IT!!! SUCK IT YOU ANTI-GUN BLOOMBERG BACKED MONEY GRUBBING FREEDOM HATING SHILL!!! Go away, and never, ever come back!!!

Thanks to the Lane County Commissioners for not returning that worthless pile o' poo back to the legislature.

Sorry...:s0137:

But did you read the OFF announcement?? The important part quoted here;

"Commissioner Jay Bozievich gushed about his close working relationship with Hoyle and his cooperation with her to get driver's licenses for people with "green card issues." He noted that the overwhelming number of emails he received about this appointment were against Hoyle and said he would "ignore that noise."

Sid Leiken was "impressed" with the questions the commission asked, and by all three candidates. He said he "did not give a damn" about the emails he got opposing Hoyle.

Republican Commissioner Pat Farr shared how he walked door to door to elect Val Hoyle for her House seat but he did not want to squander the opportunity to send an African American to be the first black Senator from Lane County. (He was talking about Jim Manning, the winner.)"

So Lane County has two commissioners who openly announce that they don't pay attention to their constituents and one who finds appointing the first black Senator more important than anything else.

Two elitists and a racist. None who accept their role in a representative government. How wonderful for Lane County!!

There was a time in this country when their political future would have involved tar and feathers and a ride on a rail. Maybe time to start that again.

Link to OFF Alert;
BLOOMBERG STOOGE LOSES

Val has successfully been derailed... Thank you each and everyone who took the time to call and write, we must always show a solid front...

Let's keep up the good fight and get prepared for what next month will bring... It's going to be a battle, let's defeat any attempt to further infringe on our God given and civil rights!!!

Awesome news for sure, one small battle won for our side!!!;)

Now that it is done let's spread the word that those commissions who openly stated that they do not listen to their constituents are the problem with Oregon!!!

Don't think for one second that the calls, letters, and emails didn't play a role. They know about the recall effort and that Val ducked out because she knew it wouldn't go away until she did.

A great victory, but it looks like the red side of the swamp in Oregon needs draining as much as the blue side.

Awesome news for sure, one small battle won for our side!!!;)

Now that it is done let's spread the word that those commissions who openly stated that they do not listen to their constituents are the problem with Oregon!!!
Should be shouting that from the rooftops... But alas it'll most likely fall on deaf ears... However, perhaps some positive reinforcement for those who voted against Val might indeed be in order...

They won't quit until they are deceased.

Update:

*knock on door*

Oh Hi Trooper (mumbles something as stepping outside and closing door), Yes I am aware of what I said and I'm positive that you as well as a citizen of this state would also agree that the gun grabbing loonies will not stop their relentless pursuit until the day they die.

(trooper mumbles something)

Not sure how I feel about that, but are you saying that the Oregon legislature is fearing the people?

(trooper mumbles)

No eh? Well then we are not living in a democratic republic then.

Edit: inappropriate:D

Last Edited:
Manning lost in the Spring Primary election for the House District 14 Seat, the old position that Holye had before she left to run for Secretary of State.

In last Spring's election, the specific issue of gun control came up. Manning's opponent ( who eventually won and became the new representative for the district ), said that Oregon needed MORE GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION.

Manning, on the other hand said that he felt that Oregon is "a safe state", and that no further gun laws are needed.

Manning is a veteran, and served 24 years in the United States Army, before bringing his family to Eugene.

So the great news guys is that Manning has publicly stated that he feels that Oregon needs no further gun control laws. This is quite an amazing win for our side. Take a look:

Democrats disagree over gun legislation | City Region | Eugene, Oregon

But did you read the OFF announcement?? The important part quoted here;

"Commissioner Jay Bozievich gushed about his close working relationship with Hoyle and his cooperation with her to get driver's licenses for people with "green card issues." He noted that the overwhelming number of emails he received about this appointment were against Hoyle and said he would "ignore that noise."

Sid Leiken was "impressed" with the questions the commission asked, and by all three candidates. He said he "did not give a damn" about the emails he got opposing Hoyle.

Republican Commissioner Pat Farr shared how he walked door to door to elect Val Hoyle for her House seat but he did not want to squander the opportunity to send an African American to be the first black Senator from Lane County. (He was talking about Jim Manning, the winner.)"

So Lane County has two commissioners who openly announce that they don't pay attention to their constituents and one who finds appointing the first black Senator more important than anything else.

Two elitists and a racist. None who accept their role in a representative government. How wonderful for Lane County!!

There was a time in this country when their political future would have involved tar and feathers and a ride on a rail. Maybe time to start that again.

Link to OFF Alert;
BLOOMBERG STOOGE LOSES

I did read it, quite disgusting and disturbing. But at least Val lost, and that is great news :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top