JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sent mine, too. And as Kevin Starrett stated, they've asked for OFF assistance in the past but have now crapped in that nest. I can't help but think their constituents will remember the would "ignore that noise" Jay Bozievich, and the "did not give a damn" about the emails from Sid Leiken.

I sent mine, too. And as Kevin Starrett stated, they've asked for OFF assistance in the past but have now crapped in that nest. I can't help but think their constituents will remember the would "ignore that noise" Jay Bozievich, and the "did not give a damn" about the emails from Sid Leiken.

They'll remember if we remind them, loudly and often!!

We need to take a lesson from BLM, noise and disruption gets attention and action.

Oregonian gun owners are far too passive, having lived elsewhere with draconian laws being forced upon the people, turnouts in those places was always large in numbers, not a few hundred, but several thousand...

If we are unable to muster a show of force during the next legislative session, I fear we may suffer major losses...

I can't help but think their constituents will remember the would "ignore that noise" Jay Bozievich, and the "did not give a damn" about the emails from Sid Leiken.

Unfortunately, I don't agree. Most people probably don't know who their county commissioners are and probably just vote for the names they see the most during election season. It's up to people who care to make sure they know which commissioners openly declared that they don't care what their constituents think.

Unfortunately, I don't agree. Most people probably don't know who their county commissioners are and probably just vote for the names they see the most during election season. It's up to people who care to make sure they know which commissioners openly declared that they don't care what their constituents think.

The folks in Clackamas County just voted out one of the pro-gun members in this last election. Many folks do only vote for the names and don't bother to get to know who they are and what impact they'll have on their county.

The folks in Clackamas County just voted out one of the pro-gun members in this last election. Many folks do only vote for the names and don't bother to get to know who they are and what impact they'll have on their county.
Unfortunately, far to many people take this approach to voting, the most recognizable name gets elected... No depth to their knowledge of the individual they are voting for or that individuals stance on issues that may be important to the voter...

May as well put a blindfold on and mark the ballot...

It's up to people who care to make sure they know which commissioners openly declared that they don't care what their constituents think.

And this lays the responsibility for this on us. We have to find successful methods for getting this kind of information out to the voters whom you've described. I don't have the answers right now, but we have to come up with some, collectively, as a group. As you said, there are those that vote for a name they've seen alot.

We need to take a lesson from BLM, noise and disruption gets attention and action.

Oregonian gun owners are far too passive, having lived elsewhere with draconian laws being forced upon the people, turnouts in those places was always large in numbers, not a few hundred, but several thousand...

If we are unable to muster a show of force during the next legislative session, I fear we may suffer major losses...
If by passive you mean unorganized, I agree. Lots of fighting spirit out there. But not a lot of organization at the country/city grass-roots level.

Else, we should be having 4-5 people showing up at every town hall (even in the heavy blue districts)

Thanks to all who joined me in writing to the Lane County Commissioners. I think we had an effect. Manning is not anti-gun, and Hoyle was rabidly anti-gun. This is a victory.

But did you read the OFF announcement?? The important part quoted here;

"Commissioner Jay Bozievich gushed about his close working relationship with Hoyle and his cooperation with her to get driver's licenses for people with "green card issues." He noted that the overwhelming number of emails he received about this appointment were against Hoyle and said he would "ignore that noise."

Sid Leiken was "impressed" with the questions the commission asked, and by all three candidates. He said he "did not give a damn" about the emails he got opposing Hoyle.

Republican Commissioner Pat Farr shared how he walked door to door to elect Val Hoyle for her House seat but he did not want to squander the opportunity to send an African American to be the first black Senator from Lane County. (He was talking about Jim Manning, the winner.)"

So Lane County has two commissioners who openly announce that they don't pay attention to their constituents and one who finds appointing the first black Senator more important than anything else.

Two elitists and a racist. None who accept their role in a representative government. How wonderful for Lane County!!

There was a time in this country when their political future would have involved tar and feathers and a ride on a rail. Maybe time to start that again.

Link to OFF Alert;
BLOOMBERG STOOGE LOSES
I read that last week and wanted to puke!!!

What a coincidence - I just relaxed my middle fingers after watching her fake @$$ commercial. Makes me wanna puke. I'm ready to start a rumor that she is about to testify against the Clintons.

Well there's another coincidence, I just heard she has been stepping in as Bill's latest humidor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top