JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ATF has been tracking gun sales for a minute.
I agree, but what's most troubling to me is their effort to potentially use it to trigger "suspicious activity" reports to be filed that could then be used to initiate investigations under things like the national security act. Procedurally... opening more doors for them to act against private citizens and expanding the scope of activity that may be used to initiate an investigation. (IE., ammo... or plain old sporting good items for that matter)

There also seems to be no guidelines as to what actually constitutes "suspicious activity". I doubt they would leave that determination up to the CC companies and more likely, "report it all to us and in our great wisdom we will decide what's suspicious or not". 🤣

The MCC is a flagrant backdoor effort at gun registration. Whoever believes for a nanosecond that the CC companies wouldn't glady pass this info on to the AFT/DOJ/other corrupt actors (politicians, gun control groups, etc) has already drunk the Kool-Aid of a "benevolent overlord" state. It's de facto gun registration plain and simple, which then leads to confiscation, as it always has wherever a registry has been instituted. Resist it with all your soul and being...

Citizen disarmament, one step at a time.

The plan is working, ammunition sellers are stating the reason why they will not ship to Washington is that our state requires you to be at least 18 years old to purchase. I do not see where we have that law.

Citizen disarmament, one step at a time.

The plan is working, ammunition sellers are stating the reason why they will not ship to Washington is that our state requires you to be at least 18 years old to purchase. I do not see where we have that law.
Well... the GCA requires 18 or older to buy shotgun/rifle ammo and 21 for handgun ammo. But that's been around for quite a long while and don't see how that would cause ammo suppliers to suddenly stop shipping to WA.

Although I'm not currently aware of any recent laws that would impose further restrictions... under incelslee... it's possible I missed something(?)

The abject stupidity is 'strong' in this one.....

These parts are my favorite...

"The new code will allow us to fully comply with our duty to report suspicious activity and illegal gun sales to authorities without blocking or impeding legal gun sales."

"This action answers the call of millions of Americans who want safety from gun violence and we are proud to have led the broad coalition of advocates, shareholders, and elected officials that achieved this historic outcome," she said.

Two things - what idiot with criminal intentions would use a CC to buy a gun illegally, or perform any 'suspicious activity' with one?

'Answers the call of Millions of Americans who want safety from gun violence' ??

How stupid do they think we are ? So much they can't even create believable lies?

Stuff like this just POs me off to the depth of my soul. Its bad enough to put up with all the 'standard' BS we see day by day with the antis but stuff like this is a slap in the face, it's infantile and really displays the haughty and condescending pricks they are.

Resist it with all your soul and being...
Ditto this and the rest of your post !

Last Edited:
Again with this version of the sky is falling? Really? Are people using their credit card to buy illegal guns? Do people who go to an FFL to buy a gun really think the feds need a bank to keep track of it? After they just asked the same feds for permission to buy the gun? A lot of people seem to fall for a lot of click bait.

Again with this version of the sky is falling? Really? Are people using their credit card to buy illegal guns? Do people who go to an FFL to buy a gun really think the feds need a bank to keep track of it? After they just asked the same feds for permission to buy the gun? A lot of people seem to fall for a lot of click bait.
Even if it's not readily apparent how the other side of the isle plans to use that information I think it's rather ignorant to think they push those initiatives without cause... and will have no adverse impact on firearm owners.

Just like that seemingly benign little clause in the safer communities act that is now planned to be used to expand who must have an FFL license to sell a firearm. Coupled right along with brandon's "zero tolerance policy" and the right to deny or revoke FFL licenses at a whim... I think we can see where that is heading.

CC data could very well be used to track and limit purchases either by dollar amount per annum, number of firearms, amounts of ammunition or even allow... by executive action... to outright deny purchases. It may also be coupled to a permit requirement.

What history proves is that they always have a plan and they don't make those types of moves without intent to infringe or outright control law abiding citizens 2A rights. To think otherwise is a bit naĂŻve, IMHO.

Even if it's not readily apparent how the other side of the isle plans to use that information I think it's rather ignorant to think they push those initiatives without cause... and will have no adverse impact on firearm owners.
Its called trolling. Anyone who even glaces at "news" these days can't miss the open corruption going on on one side. So one way to keep people from noticing it is to troll them. Boy howdy does it work. Tell people who ask permission from the Feds and in many cases the state to buy each gun that the banks are tracking them.:confused:
So even though they asked the Fed and state gov to buy a gun the banks are the real "scary" thing here? Meanwhile as several gun owners run around hair on fire over this they still don't notice the real corruption because the banks are now tracking their gun buys? We really deserve to keep losing I guess. :(

The MCC is a flagrant backdoor effort at gun registration. Whoever believes for a nanosecond that the CC companies wouldn't glady pass this info on to the AFT/DOJ/other corrupt actors (politicians, gun control groups, etc) has already drunk the Kool-Aid of a "benevolent overlord" state. It's de facto gun registration plain and simple, which then leads to confiscation, as it always has wherever a registry has been instituted. Resist it with all your soul and being...
The threat was that a suspicious Banking report would trigger an IRS audit. Thats where those 80,000-armed IRS agents come into play. The IRS audit team could include ATF and DOJ officers. The idea is to make gun purchases risky.
this is the russian legal model of " show me the man and I will find the crime". DR

Looks like the tracking has been going on and is now the subject of a House Judiciary Committee investigation. Flagging people who bought Bibles and guns.

GEEkT_MXgAAyfCo?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
ETA: Some of the supporting vendors at NWFA are on the watchlist. Also gun forums, so if you paid for a membership with a credit card, congratulations, that's one strike.

Last Edited:
This was just posted on one of the local forums here in TN. I have several gun related accounts here in the state that auto renewal through a card so I am sure I AM and HAVE BEEN on 1 or more lists for a long time. One needs only to go look at how they were able to find so many J6 "criminals" to know not much you do anymore isn't tracked and logged somewhere somehow. Some scary $hit man :(

Looks like the tracking has been going on and is now the subject of a House Judiciary Committee investigation. Flagging people who bought Bibles and guns.

View attachment 1804869
ETA: Some of the supporting vendors at NWFA are on the watchlist. Also gun forums, so if you paid for a membership with a credit card, congratulations, that's one strike.
That's alarming but law enforcement typically assumes a guilty until proven innocent approach. That is how they get things done. I am not sure which part of the J6 legacy you described is all that out of the ordinary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top