JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Conspiracy theory of the day.

BCG, Boston Consulting Group is suing gamestop saying they were'nt paid their consulting fees. In the lawsuit they claim that leadership was required to go to meetings (mandatory) and it was also required that Gamestop reveal confidental financial information to them.

Ryan Cohen, who purchased 10% of gamestop last year before the squeeze, immediately threw out the old board that hired BCG. Its speculated that the board was running gamestop into the ground purposefully so Citadel and others could use naked shorts to kill them off, make tons of money.

So it turns out BCG also consulted for, who else, sears, ToysRus, and blockbuster right before they went bankrupt probably with the help of naked shorting.

And where do BCG execs end up after working at BCG? Citadel of course.

AND who used BCG as a consultant in 2010? Oh JUST THE SEC.

Now pulling back a little bit, who is the competator to Gamestop, Blockbuster, Sears, ToysRus where Citadel, Blackrock and other hedge funds own a whole lot of stock? Amazon. Bezos was what before amazon? A hedge fund manager.

So if you wanted to use counterfiet shorts to kill off companies that were competition, you'd also plant the boards with sabateurs who would hire consulting group who would then help kill off the competition. You'd make trillions bankrupting them because you dont have to pay taxes on shorts when the company bankrupts. Who benefits during the pandemic? Amazon.

Interesting this comes out the same week that FINRA confirms that when you "buy" a stock at a broker, they do not actually go get that stock for you to the tune of $1.8 trillion.

Your portfolio, your 401k, your retirement sitting at your broker is not actually backed by the purchase of an actual real stock. Its all fake.

Or just a crazy theory and all just made up and the SEC is above the board and the FED is not sucking on the money printer and Blackrock is not buying up all the homes in the US with their amazon profits and the Russians cased inflation.
This is a NWFA Emergency Alert Broadcast...

If @bolus suddenly turns up dead, please know that it was not a suicide...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled, government-obfuscated life...

Conspiracy theory of the day.

BCG, Boston Consulting Group is suing gamestop saying they were'nt paid their consulting fees. In the lawsuit they claim that leadership was required to go to meetings (mandatory) and it was also required that Gamestop reveal confidential financial information to them.

Ryan Cohen, who purchased 10% of gamestop last year before the squeeze, immediately threw out the old board that hired BCG. Its speculated that the board was running gamestop into the ground purposefully so Citadel and others could use naked shorts to kill them off, make tons of money.

So it turns out BCG also consulted for, who else, sears, ToysRus, and blockbuster (edit: JC Penny, Circuit city as well) right before they went bankrupt probably with the help of naked shorting.

And where do BCG execs end up after working at BCG? Citadel of course.

AND who used BCG as a consultant in 2010? Oh JUST THE SEC.

Now pulling back a little bit, who is the competitor to Gamestop, Blockbuster, Sears, ToysRus where Citadel, Blackrock and other hedge funds own a whole lot of stock? Amazon. Bezos was what before amazon? A hedge fund manager.

So if you wanted to use counterfiet shorts to kill off companies that were competition, you'd also plant the boards with sabateurs who would hire consulting group who would then help kill off the competition. You'd make trillions bankrupting them because you dont have to pay taxes on shorts when the company bankrupts. Who benefits during the pandemic? Amazon.

Interesting this comes out the same week that FINRA confirms that when you "buy" a stock at a broker, they do not actually go get that stock for you to the tune of $1.8 trillion.

Your portfolio, your 401k, your retirement sitting at your broker is not actually backed by the purchase of an actual real stock. Its all fake.

Or just a crazy theory and all just made up and the SEC is above the board and the FED is not sucking on the money printer and Blackrock is not buying up all the homes in the US with their amazon profits and the Russians caused inflation.
This story keeps getting better.

This amazon theory was going around 9 months ago at least. It was summarized like this:

1. Identify a target (The Leader)
  2. Install or acquire inside man on the board of the company, maybe CEO/CFO
  3. Spread rumors about the target though the media (The Liars)
  4. Create a class action lawsuit against the company
  5. Fire up the printers and flood the market with fake shares of the company driving share price through the floor. (The Dealer)
  6. Company either declares bankruptcy or is delisted from exchange
  7. Perform a leveraged buyout of the company, busts it out, acquires other competition to capture and kill, then when the company is so saddled with debt it can no longer stand, kill the company and let the wolves feed off the carcass. (The Butcher)
Who is the leader? Amazon
Who are the liars? Hedge fund owned Motley fool? Who owns the Washington post? Bezos. Who owns a ton of stock in the Washington post? Citadel
Who is the dealer? Citadel, the market maker who is also a hedge funds who also has a dark pool

Who is the butcher? well, this one will bring back memories. Bain Capital. who was at Bain? Mr fancy underpants himself Mitt Romney.

Anyone want to guess where Mitt Romney started his career? anyone?

Yes, of course. Boston Consulting Group.

Sears, ToysRus, Circuit City, Blockbuster, how many others.... who benefits? why are all these companies having their stock jump up when they are supposed to be dead?

Yeah, my nether sphincter hurts.

The good news, my wife's primary holding is TLRY, she's had a good week.

And what the heck, it's only money, right?

P
Yup got some TLRY call options yesterday on new of possible vote in the house to legalize. Still holding them. Hope I don't regret holding over the weekend.

Aloha, Mark

PS....I don't pretend to know all the answers though IMHO we could start by re-defining the definition of "income" and well, there are certain "business expenses and deductions".......

Anyway, also consider......

LOL.....
This reminds me of the question that I was once asked by my (at the time) SIL. YES.....she had plenty of tax deductions/hidden income through/from her business. Yeah....while I'm just a W-2 "worker bee".

Q : What level of income, would you, define as RICH?

A : Anyone who makes even $1 more, than I do.

Last Edited:

Aloha, Mark

PS....I don't pretend to know all the answers though IMHO we could start by re-defining the definition of "income" and well, there are certain "business expenses and deductions".......

Anyway, also consider......

LOL.....
This reminds me of the question that I was once asked by my (at the time) SIL. YES.....she had plenty of tax deductions/hidden income through/from her business. Yeah....while I'm just a W-2 "worker bee".

Q : What level of income, would you, define as RICH?

A : Anyone who makes even $1 more, than I do.
You take out a loan with your investments as collateral, live off the loan money. no taxes since no income. That's why BRK.A is $540,000 a share and only goes up.

And BRK owns our electrical power company. Imagine, a high-roller company like that buying up a regulated public utility! Better buy your own Vaseline, as the rates are going up to "encourage less power use and more residential solar power."

Good luck bears, the "peace treaty pop" has arrived and the markets are less than 5% from their recent 52 week highs. "CRASH" never gonna happen.
Never say never.

That said, I hope there is no "crash". Not even a correction. I prefer an even 7-10% growth over time with less volatility.

At any given time I might need to tap my IRAs for cash. My SIL was laid off recently and the kids more or less live paycheck to paycheck. I had to tap my checking account/savings for their roof repair ($25K) and a new fridge for them ($1500), plus I had been spending $ on ammo/guns/etc. - so I am below where I am comfortable with my emergency reserve.

My Roth is somewhat in the red - below where I had it with contributions - I think - maybe.

Inflation will drag on the economy and the market, and I would prefer that not happen, but not much I can do about it. Biden wants more $ for the budget and wants to tax value of stock/etc., so if that happens it may drive big investor $ back overseas.

Inflation will drag on the economy and the market, and I would prefer that not happen, but not much I can do about it. Biden wants more $ for the budget and wants to tax value of stock/etc., so if that happens it may drive big investor $ back overseas.
Some millionaire/billionaire is probably thinking.....
I'll take mine......hidden in crypto and pay no taxes in the US. And maybe I'll renounce my US citizenship for good measure. No worries because nowadays "Borders Mean Nothing". Besides my kid(s) are still American(s).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Good little follow up to our friends visit to a tiny little airport in Finland.

Now why would a financial terrorist hedge fund billionaire and a bank who's CEO is a Fed director both fly planes to meet up in a tiny airport in the middle of nowhere in Finland?

Airport in question:
View attachment 1128058

why would you go to someplace like this? I dont see any golf courses? They do have a lego store which would be very tempting to visit.

Could it be that a very short drive away is this border?
View attachment 1128086

Some smart people digging a little further found that just over the border here in Russia happens to be a Cyber Security firm that happens to deal in cypto currency. Someplace where you might want to send a cold storage wallet perhaps? Probably nothing.

And what happened later in February that affected stock markets, future markets, and currency trades?

This was a good one from today.

Gamestop (GME) trading was halted this morning. a little Limit-Up/Limit-Down halt. The trades look pretty suspicious since this happened on no new news so people have been looking at it closely.

So when trading was suspended guess what the asks were at? This from a Bloomberg terminal. The bid/ask at 175/185 and then the next one in order? oh just $448,950 per share. what?

6fkq8vb3oeq81.png

and someone caught it on Ameritrade as well

1648613229194.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class