JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesn't care if the forces making it go up are natural.

Natural ? Nothing in the stock market is natural. It is manipulated by the sharks, institutions and shorts on a daily basis. The amount of money made in the last month is huge. It will roll along fine here for a bit until the above influences need to make huge money again when the next ginned up geo political crisis comes. The one where the huge asteroid hits earth and discharges long green donged aliens with imperial storm trooper uniforms and carrying modified burp ray guns and they will land on the White house lawn and overthrow the government.

The market will tank, the sharks, shorts and institutions will swoop in and buy on the low, let it run up again, sell high and then rinse and repeat. Political stability is never good for the financial markets only if you are a smaller private investor in for the long haul, we know we don't mean jack sh*t in the overall scheme of things anyway.

Natural ? Nothing in the stock market is natural. It is manipulated by the sharks, institutions and shorts on a daily basis. The amount of money made in the last month is huge. It will roll along fine here for a bit until the above influences need to make huge money again when the next ginned up geo political crisis comes. The one where the huge asteroid hits earth and discharges long green donged aliens with imperial storm trooper uniforms and carrying modified burp ray guns and they will land on the White house lawn and overthrow the government.

The market will tank, the sharks, shorts and institutions will swoop in and buy on the low, let it run up again, sell high and then rinse and repeat. Political stability is never good for the financial markets only if you are a smaller private investor in for the long haul, we know we don't mean jack sh*t in the overall scheme of things anyway.

Well put!

But I take offense at your derogatory comments on'' Long Donged'' people. Green or otherwise.

We can't help it.

Last Edited:
may had a huge surge in jobs. biggest 1 month gain in American history.

Sure it did. Anytime you slay out millions of jobs for false reasons, anything coming back from that will be " the biggest 1 month gain in American history". Statistical anomaly if anything. Means nothing in the over all scheme of the destruction done to our country. We have witnessed one of the most carefully crafted , elaborate and planned economic destruction of an economy in the name of political manipulation.

You mean even with the business going bankrupt and a 1/4 of the work force unemployed - yes lets ignore what were being told. I do not trust the stock market right now and will not put any more money into it tell the economy returns back to normal.

If you wait until the economy returns then you will have missed the boat.

If you were in the market before today you crushed it today. I took some money off the table today to keep some liquidity and lock in some profit. I used almost all my cash to average down when things got bad. 45 days ago Boeing could be had for under $100. Today it closed over $200 and is just one example.

I just was looking at things as oversold. Did a company's business fundamentally change dramatically because of covid? The balance sheet of course will short-term but did the overall company? If not its is/was a good buy. Just because things got crazy, life and business will go on.

Sure it did. Anytime you slay out millions of jobs for false reasons, anything coming back from that will be " the biggest 1 month gain in American history". Statistical anomaly if anything. Means nothing in the over all scheme of the destruction done to our country. We have witnessed one of the most carefully crafted , elaborate and planned economic destruction of an economy in the name of political manipulation.
yep

I just was looking at things as oversold. Did a company's business fundamentally change dramatically because of covid? The balance sheet of course will short-term but did the overall company? If not its is/was a good buy. Just because things got crazy, life and business will go on.

Oh I'm thinking a lot bigger Crazy is coming our way.

The front side of the storm has gone through. Were in the eye.
I'm worried about the back side.

Anyways lets check back in around X-Mass. You can all laugh at me.

I hope.

Well put!

But I take offense at your derogatory comments on'' Long Donged'' people. Green or otherwise.

We can't help it.

Both of you best check yourselves, before you wreck yourselves...

Them long-dong greenies are our friends! :D
9A6DF64C-18E6-42F4-A21D-60F67F0BCE6A.gif

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top