JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For bugout my choices would be
8234143dc86154856a86d0b0447800c9_zps62bf0bfb.jpg
GL1759203.jpg

I think micro caches are a good idea.
  1. 1 firearm
  2. ammo
  3. life straw
  4. Protein (long term)
  5. flashlight
  6. multi function knife
You could put one of these together for a few hundred dollars depending on the gun and if you were robbed (either the gubmint or other) or were unable to get home you would still have this as a plan C

Not much game? There will be a lot of cattle wandering around. From one eye to ear to the other ear to eye, X marks the spot.
We just had two 550 lb steers slaughtered. .22 in the X and like a switch they were out. I've never seen anything more humane or fast as that.

Not much game? There will be a lot of cattle wandering around. From one eye to ear to the other ear to eye, X marks the spot.
We just had two 550 lb steers slaughtered. .22 in the X and like a switch they were out. I've never seen anything more humane or fast as that.
Those will all be washed out to sea.. or everyone will shoot them in the head with a .22.
A can opener costs around ten cents.

AR-15 Pistol and 9mm Handgun. Nothing fancy. Good for close in and far away. Kills small edible stuff and fits in a backpack.

If the disaster is so bad that I can't make it to a place to use a cell phone or get a clean hotel room, I can always use those guns to shoo all of the sheeple/Lake Oswego soccer moms out of the nearest Costco and ride out the disaster from there. :s0012:

Or if need be, I can use those guns to get more guns.:s0053:

AR-15 Pistol and 9mm Handgun. Nothing fancy. Good for close in and far away. Kills small edible stuff and fits in a backpack.

If the disaster is so bad that I can't make it to a place to use a cell phone or get a clean hotel room, I can always use those guns to shoo all of the sheeple/Lake Oswego soccer moms out of the nearest Costco and ride out the disaster from there. :s0012:

Or if need be, I can use those guns to get more guns.:s0053:

I don't know this as fact, but it seems like there would be very little left of a rabbit and nothing left of a squirl with a .233 or 9mm thru them.

A .22lr does plenty of damage already if you don't get a head shot.

Washed out to sea? How far inland do we think the tsunami will travel inland and by which rout? In Salem I'm at 130 ft above sea level. The pass between me and the coast is what??? 800ft? 1200ft?
So the wave will have to push its way 60 miles inland to Portland up the Columbia, take a 90° right hand turn and travel another 60 miles.

A .22M takes down just about anything that walks on N. America....anything.;)

The weight & cost ratios aren't that much different from a .22 LR.

I've recently seen 50 rounds in 40 gr hp being sold for $11.00.... won't say where:rolleyes:.

There are a couple skeleton or breakdown .22Ms on the market.

9 mm is a suitable choice for a sidearm; some people would carry less water to make room for a 2nd sidearm/ammo and a life-straw.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top