JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of or seen their stated/written position on the I-591 and 594 initiatives? It really is odd they are not out in front of this... simply cannot imagine a much more pivotal situation that affects their long term viability.

<broken link removed>

10628763_10203399931093580_4323834912841693281_o.jpg

Heard the first Pro I 591 ad on the radio this morning, I was not impressed, basically just said vote for 591 , no real info. It was on 770 AM about 8:00 am

Haven't yet seen any anti-594 or pro-591 TV ads.

But most people have seen the pro-594 ads so many times they could probably repeat them verbatim.

The woman "Kelly" who worked a couple years for the small town police department of Ferndale over 20 years ago says "Right now, tens of thousands of guns are available for sale, in Washington state, online, without a background check." She goes on to say "With a few clicks, anyone can arrange to meet a stranger in a parking lot and buy a gun, no questions asked . . . "

That is a bald-faced outrageous lie. The source for that false statement is a 2011 "count" by Bloomberg's "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" that included the ENTIRE COUNTRY along with dealer ads, items cross-posted to other sites and counted multiple times, etc. Not tens of thousands, not applicable to Washington State, and not without a background check.

What should be illegal is billionaire money being used as a mass lying machine to remake the country in the high-control image of Bloomberg's New York City.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads