JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The implication, then, is upon further investigation, they will find out many sordid details about this scumbag killer.

I do hope the digging into the details will go public. I would guess that the man has practice killed animals leading up to this and had suicidal ideations that were probably documented privately, if not publicly. But, that's just a guess.

It takes a lot for a person to want to sacrifice their life in cause of something. There's usually a lead up to it. I'm not trying to imply that the guy has a closet full of bodies ala Bundy...just that he's not some clean Mr. Rogers who woke up one day and "snapped".

According to the news he had some weird obsession with mounties and supposedly wanted to join the RCMP in the past.. Something tells me that this was a guy with homicidal tendencies (extreme sociopath) who finally unleashed insanity festering for years. So many of these killers tend to have long lasting obsessions that eventually lead to their final catastrophic actions.

Ted Bundy wants a word with you.

So does BTK Killer and the Green River Murderer (Gary Ridgeway), both evil and both leading otherwise normal lives. But those were serial killers. somehow bent, probably early in life.

Spree/rampage killers:

Stephen Paddock - Las Vegas
Devin Patrick Kelly - Sutherland Springs
George Hennard - Luby's, Texas
James Huberty - San Ysidro McDonalds massacre
Howard Unruh - Camden New Jersey, Walk of Death
James Holmes - Aurora theater
Nidal Hassan - Ft. Hood Texas
Seung--Hui Cho - Virginia Tech
Nicky Cruz - Parkland Fl
Harris/Klebold
Newtown Ct.

Etc, etc..... Evil or deranged, didn't snap. Lived it, planned it, carried it out!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top