JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope.

20190701_200354.jpg

"The primary difference between our government and the one that you want, is that our rights are guaranteed by the Constitution, and cannot be taken away from us." Joe Friday, to a Neo Nazi.

Never going to happen. That would be the start of a civil war.
Remember what Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty!

She's not the only one.

Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment

The vast majority of Democrats also support banning all semi-automatic weapons.

More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed.

21 percent of the American public would support that plan, according to the study.

The poll was conducted from February 25-27, [2018] while the nation was still reeling from the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., that killed 17 earlier [that] month.

The survey also showed that a majority of Democrats, 82 percent, are in favor of banning semi-automatic weapons, which include handguns as well as rifles. Only slightly over half of Republicans, 53 percent, are against this proposal.

Democrats are evenly split on banning all handguns (including revolvers) except those carried by law enforcement.

Never going to happen. That would be the start of a civil war.
Remember what Jefferson said about the Tree of Liberty!
100% agree, any attempt to repeal the Second Amendment will ignite a second civil war. Let's get this thing going and restore this representative republic where unborn babies aren't murdered, genders aren't confused and a marriage is between a man and a woman....

Proponents of a repeal argue that the 2A is a relic of the 18th century, obsolete. To this I reply:
And that is what the Constitution is all about - providing freedom from abuse by those in authority. Anyone who says the American Constitution is obsolete just because social and economic conditions have changed does not understand the real genius of the Constitution. It was designed to control something which has not changed and will not change—namely, human nature.
(Cleon Skousen, The Five Thousand Year Leap, p. 166. 1981.)

Well, voting is a civic responsibility. The fear of taking responsibility for anything, even who did or did not get elected, keeps a huge segment of the population away. Think of it this way (and I am not advocating for abstaining by any stretch) if a person doesn't vote, and the government is being run by crooks, liars, and megalomaniacs (i.e. business as usual), that person can honestly say, "I didn't vote for those azzhats, so the current crisis isn't MY fault".

Well, voting is a civic responsibility. The fear of taking responsibility for anything, even who did or did not get elected, keeps a huge segment of the population away. Think of it this way (and I am not advocating for abstaining by any stretch) if a person doesn't vote, and the government is being run by crooks, liars, and megalomaniacs (i.e. business as usual), that person can honestly say, "I didn't vote for those azzhats, so the current crisis isn't MY fault".
But these people, absolutely could check the govt by voting en masse for 3rd parties, or even against one or the other with a higher turnout.. in effect, these people who abstained have given the victory to whichever sides win on their inaction.

And then one day the people in power told other people .
AKA the police to go DOOR TO DOOR AND COLLECT GUNS.

and a day later there was no more police.
left.

Make no mistake about this .
They are going to press this red flag law though.
Then they will come after every one
And it won't matter what you did .
Driving fast 3 speeding tickets.
Oh my he is a threat .TAKE HIS GUNS.
YOUR NEIGHBOR DON'T LIKE YOU.
OH MY TAKE HIS GUNS.
this guy looks scary oh my take his guns.
This guy is a VET TAKE HIS GUNS.
AND SO ON AND SO ON.

100% agree, any attempt to repeal the Second Amendment will ignite a second civil war. Let's get this thing going and restore this representative republic where unborn babies aren't murdered, genders aren't confused and a marriage is between a man and a woman....
I've never seen the thing, but I'm pretty sure the tree of liberty wouldn't have rule against two consenting adults going through a ceremony committing to each other.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews