J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Idaho Boise Democrats choose radical anti-2A and pro abortion mayoral candidate

Good for you, Clodwell. Great 2A turnout to push back the sneaky, devious little libs.

Boise, I'm not terribly surprised. But this has been the leftist strategy for years. Start small, locally. Then move up and out. McClean is pretty much what you'd expect of a Bloomberg Labs created EveryMomBot. I'm sure we'll see her Boston/Houston/New York roots come shining through soon enough. Probably be governor before we know it.

Remember guys, these are local elections. So as much as we'd all like to help, it's really only Boise voters who can effect Boise issues. Sadly, that's where leftists and antis gravitate, to the cities.

I think that most of us just want to be left alone to do our own thing. Sadly, we're being left with no choice but to become A-hole political activist to fight off...all the A-hole political activists:s0141:.
Hold the line, Idaho. Vote where you can and tell your friends and family to do the same.

jayR

Reactions
Touche.. The worm seems to be turning tho. People are getting more and more upset with the drug addicts and other miscreants downtown. Blair street is busting at the seams with homeless.

Reactions
All these folks running to Idaho for freedom didn’t think the disease would follow?

Idaho will have the same infringements to the RTKABA as does WA, OR and CA, just wait.

That old saying, “...from my cold, dead fingers” is mostly true because governments will ultimately kill citizens who don’t give up their rights. History has repeatedly shown this is the case.

And Texas will roll over too. Austin is so similar to Portland, it’s nauseating.

God bless Texas (and Idaho). Y’all goin t’need it.

Heyjoe

Reactions

@mkwerx

Reactions
I heard this from a scholar so it's not my idea but fully endorse it: an electoral system for governorship. Its becoming so rural communities are being dominated by urban areas. Rural areas have differing needs, have differing values than metro areas.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online