Idaho Boise Democrats choose radical anti-2A and pro abortion mayoral candidate

Good for you, Clodwell. Great 2A turnout to push back the sneaky, devious little libs.

Boise, I'm not terribly surprised. But this has been the leftist strategy for years. Start small, locally. Then move up and out. McClean is pretty much what you'd expect of a Bloomberg Labs created EveryMomBot. I'm sure we'll see her Boston/Houston/New York roots come shining through soon enough. Probably be governor before we know it.

Remember guys, these are local elections. So as much as we'd all like to help, it's really only Boise voters who can effect Boise issues. Sadly, that's where leftists and antis gravitate, to the cities.

Reactions
All these folks running to Idaho for freedom didn’t think the disease would follow?

Idaho will have the same infringements to the RTKABA as does WA, OR and CA, just wait.

That old saying, “...from my cold, dead fingers” is mostly true because governments will ultimately kill citizens who don’t give up their rights. History has repeatedly shown this is the case.

And Texas will roll over too. Austin is so similar to Portland, it’s nauseating.

God bless Texas (and Idaho). Y’all goin t’need it.

Heyjoe

Reactions

@mkwerx

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
Top Bottom