JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but...

"checked a couple internet sites confirming he has a rap sheet a mile long and Leo was just serving a warrant."

?? o_O

Compare that posters profile to yours truly. Not saying hes a fed, but he sure don't post much. Lots of PMs to people though......

Everyone needs to be aware feds are on every major firearm and freedom loving forum. Paid political shills are on anything mainstream en mass, along with paid marketing shills.

Be aware of anyone advocating direct violenence, and people reinforcing the official narrative with fluffy BS like the above post.

The people here calling for mass peaceful civil disobedience, and facillitating communication to accomplish that are on the side of freedom.

Capture+_2019-11-24-17-10-35.png

Capture+_2019-11-24-17-15-36.png

The thing is, "they" are just doing their job. People get killed for more fundamental reasons, like Finicum whatsisname "getting killed for driving down the road", when in reality it was intentional suicide by cop.
When the job is to kick in doors and confiscate personal property, and that property happens to be protected by the 2A, maybe its time to find a new job.

Lots of men thoughout history have " just done there job" and "just followed orders".

orders.jpg the-greatest-injustices-were-always-carriedout-in-the-name-of-15136127.png

When the job is to kick in doors and confiscate personal property, and that property happens to be protected by the 2A, maybe its time to find a new job.

Lots of men thoughout history have " just done there job" and "just followed orders".

View attachment 635569View attachment 635570
You're saying you're omniscient? Very often they have to "confiscate" a life if a ftard is ftardy enough.

Wow this has gone so fast. I started reading and it just kept piling on. I was going to read every post but it went too fast. But based on what I read, there is I feel, something else worth mention here. And that is: WTF are all resources being devoted to? Are there not more important "crimes" that need attending to? How much does this cost to seize magazines that have no weapon? I'll speculate why. It's sensational and it so furthers anti 2A devotees appetite. It can happen to me, it can happen to you.

So the update:

Whiskey Warrior 556 aka Alexander Booth's Standoff Ends Peacefully

---
After a six-hour-long standoff, Booth surrendered peacefully. "Negotiators made contact with Mr. Booth and after six hours of discussion they were successful in convincing him to surrender without incident. Thanks to their tireless efforts no civilians or police were harmed," a press release said.

The Carmel Police Department said that Booth was subsequently arraigned on multiple charges related to incidents connected to a past domestic incident involving his wife. Booth was wanted on a felony warrant issued by Thomas Jacobellis charging him with second-degree burglary, a felony, and several misdemeanors, including criminal trespass, criminal contempt, aggravated harassment and petit larceny. Booth is not facing any charges in relation to the standoff. His arraignment was held at Carmel Town Justice Court.

The press release concludes by saying that no weapons or ammunition were seized from Booth's home despite "false social media posts to the contrary." Many on social media believed that Booth was a victim of the Red Flag Law in the state of New York.
---

"The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has been inundated with calls and social media messages from citizens expressing concern about a police response in the Town of Carmel," a Facebook message about the standoff read. "The incident was widely reported to be a law enforcement effort to seize firearms under 'Red Flag' laws. This information is incorrect. The law enforcement response and subsequent arrest was related to a domestic violence investigation. The citizen involved is safe and in police custody."

The sheriff's office added, "The incredibly high volume of phone calls, emails and social media messages has overwhelmed our systems and shutdown our ability to communicate with our community. While we respect the right of all citizens to inquire about law enforcement activity, we urge you to respect the needs of our community and restore our ability to serve them. Thank you."

^
Sounds like bored people online decided to swarm the lines and social medias for memes and bias. Clearly people in the States are very bored and are being guided to this supposed "boogaloo". The other odd thing is all the "Whiskey" names related to the people online or names related to what ATF regulates.

None of this is organic btw.

Booth barricaded himself in his garage apartment and started a six-hour standoff with the police. He started live-streaming the incident in tactical gear to his Instagram account. His following went from roughly 4,000 followers to over 135,000+ during the confrontation with law enforcement.

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need.

Mike

Mike,

Watch this little video, and I think you'll understand why so many folks get upset when Group A decides that Group B doesn't need a particular firearm.

The Auschwitz gas chambers, the killing fields in Cambodia, the wholesale slaughter of the Armenians, etc, etc, etc all started out with "reasonable gun laws", and ended with Group A murdering literally millions of Group B (their fellow citizens).

A 30-round magazine is only a little thing... a small thing to regulate - but it won't be the last thing Group A will take from Group B.

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need. It also sounds like people were trying to make the situation a lot worse by getting people worked up about the government coming to take their guns. That's a good way to get innocent people hurt or killed and makes the job for the police a lot harder no matter what the reason they were there. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than how the short clips above are trying to make it seem.

Mike

I smell bacon...

Last Edited:
I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need. It also sounds like people were trying to make the situation a lot worse by getting people worked up about the government coming to take their guns. That's a good way to get innocent people hurt or killed and makes the job for the police a lot harder no matter what the reason they were there. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than how the short clips above are trying to make it seem.

Mike

Not to single you out here, but I am very curious... as you seem to be open about your views.

What do you feel is a reasonable capacity? Why?

Do you see it as a slippery slope?
Like how NY went down to 10rnds and then a couple years later went to 7rnds...

What do you see as being a danger with a single 30rnd mag that is less so with 3 10rnd mags?

Again, I dont think we will find common ground on the issue, but I sure want to try and understand where youre coming from

Simple.
2A protects arms suitable for militia use
Also protects arms in common use

AR15s are in common use, with well over 15 million made; outnumbering those in current Military service; maybe not those produced in total

Tell me; do the current military issue magazines of less than 30 rounds for the M16 and M4 variants in 5.56?

Same vein, does the military issue 10 round magazines for the 9mm weapons issued?

If the answer to each is no, then 30 and 15+ rounds are in fact standard.

The 2A does not protect merely hunting nor sporting weapons; as much as the ATFE wishes to interpret.:rolleyes:

.The Carmel Police Department said that Booth was subsequently arraigned on multiple charges related to incidents connected to a past domestic incident involving his wife. Booth was wanted on a felony warrant issued by Thomas Jacobellis charging him with second-degree burglary, a felony, and several misdemeanors, including criminal trespass, criminal contempt, aggravated harassment and petit larceny. Booth is not facing any charges in relation to the standoff. His arraignment was held at Carmel Town Justice Court..
The father of that Ferguson kid didn't get charged with inciting a riot either when he was screaming "Burn it down".

1) The purpose of "Gun Safety Reform" has nothing to do with preventing violence and everything to do with criminalizing a defining behavior of the enemy. (Yes - they see us as the enemy, just as we see them.) Voila! Millions are rendered instant felons, and the Sicherheits Polizei stand ready to shove it down our throats.
2) "We're from the gov't and we're here to help you. We will kill you if you refuse our help."
3) We The People ARE the militia.
4) The Fyrd is a Constitutional imperative, as in "necessary to the security of a free state." Therefore, it shall not be infringed.

So the update:

Whiskey Warrior 556 aka Alexander Booth's Standoff Ends Peacefully

---
After a six-hour-long standoff, Booth surrendered peacefully. "Negotiators made contact with Mr. Booth and after six hours of discussion they were successful in convincing him to surrender without incident. Thanks to their tireless efforts no civilians or police were harmed," a press release said.

The Carmel Police Department said that Booth was subsequently arraigned on multiple charges related to incidents connected to a past domestic incident involving his wife. Booth was wanted on a felony warrant issued by Thomas Jacobellis charging him with second-degree burglary, a felony, and several misdemeanors, including criminal trespass, criminal contempt, aggravated harassment and petit larceny. Booth is not facing any charges in relation to the standoff. His arraignment was held at Carmel Town Justice Court.

The press release concludes by saying that no weapons or ammunition were seized from Booth's home despite "false social media posts to the contrary." Many on social media believed that Booth was a victim of the Red Flag Law in the state of New York.
---

"The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has been inundated with calls and social media messages from citizens expressing concern about a police response in the Town of Carmel," a Facebook message about the standoff read. "The incident was widely reported to be a law enforcement effort to seize firearms under 'Red Flag' laws. This information is incorrect. The law enforcement response and subsequent arrest was related to a domestic violence investigation. The citizen involved is safe and in police custody."

The sheriff's office added, "The incredibly high volume of phone calls, emails and social media messages has overwhelmed our systems and shutdown our ability to communicate with our community. While we respect the right of all citizens to inquire about law enforcement activity, we urge you to respect the needs of our community and restore our ability to serve them. Thank you."

^
Sounds like bored people online decided to swarm the lines and social medias for memes and bias. Clearly people in the States are very bored and are being guided to this supposed "boogaloo". The other odd thing is all the "Whiskey" names related to the people online or names related to what ATF regulates.

None of this is organic btw.
P

Do you believe 100% of that?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads