JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So if they already took his guns, whY such a big deal over standard capacity magazines for guns the police have already taken?

anyone who thinks we are not in serious trouble in this country, need to be paying very careful attention. They'll take us out, one, at, a, time...

May Fathers blessing be upon Alex Booth in this time of turmoil, protecting him and empowering him to live to fight another day.

So, moral of this story.

Be on social media?

Seriously, sounds like it may have helped?

Not really sure...

I'm confused by the whole story.

His guns already got taken, so what's worth dying over a 30 round mag?

Sorry, I just don't get it.

This how it needs to go. An innocent gets targeted, others respond in unison...this, I'm afraid is how we will eventually have to act to get things changed...and the government to stand down...if it is truly over a 30 Rd magazine...or firearms in general, not some rogue person off their rocker.

Last Edited:
on whiskey and rebellions twitter page ive heard the stand off is over because so many people disrupted the attempted raid.

idk what to believe. its the internet.

Reports that SWAT rounded up those who came to help, there's a live feed on YouTube, Zeke Shoots channel, having trouble copying the link.

They're discussing how the police have now diagnosed Alex with a mental health issue...

This has false flag written all over it, perhaps a practice run for bigger things to come?

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need. It also sounds like people were trying to make the situation a lot worse by getting people worked up about the government coming to take their guns. That's a good way to get innocent people hurt or killed and makes the job for the police a lot harder no matter what the reason they were there. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than how the short clips above are trying to make it seem.

Mike

you know what is funny? someone on twitter mentioned a standard 5.56 mag holds 9 458 socom rounds. so does that mean its legal as long as its for 458? :rolleyes:

Sounds like there was enough people who showed up that they successfully disrupted the police illegal action... Remember when a law is unjust, we're not obligated to follow it...

More Americans and gun owners in particular need to start acting and behaving like Patriots and not subjects...

I do not consider a 30 round magazine a "standard" magazine for a normal citizen to need. It also sounds like people were trying to make the situation a lot worse by getting people worked up about the government coming to take their guns. That's a good way to get innocent people hurt or killed and makes the job for the police a lot harder no matter what the reason they were there. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than how the short clips above are trying to make it seem.

Mike

I do not consider you fit for any weapon a normal citizen has access to. It sounds like you are trying to make the situation a lot worse by rationalizing and excusing government violence. That's a good way to get innocent people hurt or killed and makes the job for every day Joe's a lot harder no matter what reason they were there. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than how the short clips which make it past Police signal jammers and mass tech censorship make it seem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top