JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next stamp will be a Surefire 5.56 Socom suppersor :D
I'm going with the SPS 300 then I can use it on my blackout guns and 5.56's . I have 7 rifles with either warcomps or mb556's on them and it would be cheaper to get a surefire can than change out all the muzzle devices. Still waiting on my Liberty mystic x since September of 17.

I'm going with the SPS 300 then I can use it on my blackout guns and 5.56's . I have 7 rifles with either warcomps or mb556's on them and it would be cheaper to get a surefire can than change out all the muzzle devices. Still waiting on my Liberty mystic x since September of 17.
Speaking of muzzle devices... I got the SiCo Hybrid46 thinking I'd save money and just get two cans for my whole collection(Spector2 for rimfire-five seven) but as the day comes closer, and I need to start thinking about getting everthing together... I'm finding accessories for the Hybrid to outfit everthing are going to be more than the can itself! ASR devices, and all that..... they should make all can/muzzle device attachment universal. ASR/51T/Warcomp/Ops/etc... tooo many! Especially when you have to pin and weld one for 16" OAL....

Filled out my paperwork at my FFL today, who will mail tomorrow 5/2/18.

So begins the wait!

2 fer - Sparrow and Hybrid - been saving for these for a good while now.

Nice... 6 months is about the norm now...my lgs just got one today from 10/10/17 I sent mine 11/2/17
Fingers crossed just a month to go! I'm starting to get excited now!

I know the feeling. I got a shoulder stock stamp 2 months prior to my muffler stamp and was just waiting for the phone to ring.

I submitted two more muffler permission slips and two shoulder permission slips this past February. I'm looking forward to remembering September.

I feel the equivalent to a 6 year old around mid December.
January- November he never thinks about Christmas, but the closer it gets... the longer the days get, and the more the wait seems intolerable. I had to take a peak the other day and hold them just to get a little fix. Just a few minutes together, then back in the gun store safe:(

Nice... 6 months is about the norm now...my lgs just got one today from 10/10/17 I sent mine 11/2/17
Fingers crossed just a month to go! I'm starting to get excited now!
I certainly hope you are right about the six months. I kind of don't want to shell out any more money on stuff I can't have until I at least get some of the stuff I already shelled out for (multiple forms 1 & 4), the wait is disheartening to say the least. Heck it didn't take this long to get my TS and have access to nuclear weapons and the PTF key.

Just a plug for Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. Steve processed both Form 4's for me - no hassle, no fuss. He got some of my trust info and answers to questions via email from me, so when I went in to process them, it was simple. I was out the door in maybe 20 minutes. He also processes photos and digital fingerprints in house. Total cost for photos, fingerprints and processing the Form 4's (including copies to LE), is $50, not a bad deal to make sure everything is done correctly. My last sight was my suppressors going into NFA prison for the next 8-12 months....so sad.

Just a plug for Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. Steve processed both Form 4's for me - no hassle, no fuss. He got some of my trust info and answers to questions via email from me, so when I went in to process them, it was simple. I was out the door in maybe 20 minutes. He also processes photos and digital fingerprints in house. Total cost for photos, fingerprints and processing the Form 4's (including copies to LE), is $50, not a bad deal to make sure everything is done correctly. My last sight was my suppressors going into NFA prison for the next 8-12 months....so sad.

I took some of the parts out of mine. Figured its mine so why not take the ASR and get it mounted on my Tikka. ;)

Yes, they seem to be quick lately. Only took them 6 days to charge my card for the two I sent in the first part of March.
Quick to take the money but far from quick to do the job and get your stamps. It's the way they can control things that should not be controlled by the government.

Back again to have more sand kicked in my face and an ATF root canal. Stopped by the manufacturer to inspect their product and was allowed quite a lot of range time. Extremely impressed as they are the opposite of a tube gun as we know it. They use an old tube and build the gun with all new parts. Flawless 70 round drum dumps with Russian ammo. SOT to receive the gun by the end of next week to start F-4. BRP1.jpg

Looks like some November's are coming around.

Must be patient, must be patient...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads