JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up my first can in Tuesday, a Dead Air Mask HD. Went pending 7/19, my F4 that went pending 5/15 still hasn't been approved:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyway, can't wait to shoot this bad boy.

IMG_2783.JPG

I purchased a couple of Thunder Beast suppressors last week, Ultra 9 .30 cal and 22 Take Down.

Paper work (Form 4, individual) was in the mail 3/6/18.
Credit card was charged 3/12/18.

Approved 9/25/18

Picked it up from the dealer 10/2/18

Last Edited:
"Buy a suppressor," they said.

"Wait times are down," they said.

Looks like form 4 individuals got put on the back burner or something. They were coming back at close to 5-6 months, then all of a sudden they hit August 2017's and it seems like they stopped.

I stopped by sporting systems today and was informed that they are not taking any more applications for there gun trust. I guess they are so far behind on paper work. My guess is that a lot of people are panic buying and afraid that a new law might keep them from something that they want.o_O

I put through another order with Silencer Shop on March 2nd and still haven't received my trust/form 4 paperwork to sign. All my previous orders I have had my paperwork within a day or two. Safe to say lots of people are buying right now.

I put through another order with Silencer Shop on March 2nd and still haven't received my trust/form 4 paperwork to sign. All my previous orders I have had my paperwork within a day or two. Safe to say lots of people are buying right now.

I just bought a can from them on March 7th and got the paperwork email in under half an hour. They signed their portion of the docusign the next day. Might want to call them or check your spam folder.

"Buy a suppressor," they said.

"Wait times are down," they said.

Looks like form 4 individuals got put on the back burner or something. They were coming back at close to 5-6 months, then all of a sudden they hit August 2017's and it seems like they stopped.

This waiting is hell. I've got 4 form 1's pending now and 1 form 4. One can is a Griffen Revolution 9 and one is on a form 1. I put off my cans for over a year because I thought the HPA bills were very likely going to pass. I should have just done it and got it over with. I could have had the things by now. :(

Order placed 2-22 and they just sent me the trust paperwork to sign this afternoon. Definitely slower than a few months ago.

All caught up on my previous stamps so its time to dive back into the pool. Just purchased two Silencerco suppressors. A Chimera 300 for the rifles and an Omega 45K for the pistols. Did purchase them from a company called Capital Armory out of Texas. Check them out. Prices seem to run 5-20% off MSRP.

I got the call today!

Form 4 Individual on SilencerCo Spectre II.

Application sent 09/15/17
Checked cashed 09/27/17
Approved 03/28/18
Received 04/03/18

Now to take her out for a spin.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA