JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Officers throughout Spokane County and across the nation come across real guns that are made to look like replicas," the news release stated.

Is that another dog whistle I am hearing? :rolleyes:

painted_gun_2_22nJC77_t1170.jpg

That's pure evil. Only reason I can think of them to do something like that is to try and fool the cops into not shooting first.

lets see here...
Felon with guns , one of which is illegally cut down to , too short of length and drugs...
Felon is caught painting said gun to look like a toy...
So tell me again just how gun bans and laws work and keep guns out of the hands of criminals...?
Not forget to ask that same question about the drugs....
Andy

While we have to deal with the push for more and more unconstitutional laws, prosecuting crap like this should be a complete no-brainer. I have said and will continue to say what needs to happen is full, to the limit, no deal prosecution of crimes like this. My list includes felon in possession of a firearm, possession of a stolen firearm, straw purchases (for purchaser and intended owner), and 'lie and try' on the 4473.

What a refreshing change it would be to see the prosecutors really go after the really bad guys.....hey, I can hope. This guy needs to go away for a very long time.....

lets see here...
Felon with guns , one of which is illegally cut down to , too short of length and drugs...
So tell me again just how gun bans and laws work and keep guns out of the hands of criminals...?
Andy
Well if we only had universal background checks and a high capacity magazine ban this wouldn't have happened

Pretty soon, painting a gun any color might be illegal as well. Tom Bostic of Tommy Built Tactical | Home makes movie props and paints G36's as Star Wars guns. Check out his work.
It already is sadly something rarely seen because of how things are now. When I was a kid we got a ton of good supersize running all over gods creation chasing each other or fantasies with a cap gun of some kind. Kids try that now and 911 would melt down.

View attachment 546048

That's pure evil. Only reason I can think of them to do something like that is to try and fool the cops into not shooting first.
I suspect this is exactly why. Hoping some LEO would hesitate too long. This guy should be hung out to dry. Sadly he will not. Instead we will hear more of the same drivel about how we need more gun laws. The kind this scum will of course ignore.

lets see here...
Andy
Yep, the paint is clearly the problem in this scenario, as the press release says. It is embarrassing that politicians can't just acknowledge the obvious like you and I.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top