JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell...O everyone!

It's time to start thinking about cleaning up an area or 2 or 3 or 4 down here in S. Oregon.

I'm going to help coordinate this with Cogs, and would like to know who would like to help.

Clean up, shoot, Eat.........

I'm GOOD at asking for donations from retailers, etc., so some help there will be forthcoming.............

Who is interested, and how can you help???????????

MAYBE 30 days out????????????

I know of a few places, outside Medford, one on BLM land, one on Pvt. Logging Co. Land

Thanks.......:cool:

"Start a conversation" will get you my email and phone #:D:D

Do any of you Southern folk know anything about the Gun show in Medford next weekend? It's at the gun club, is it worth going to? Thinking it would give me a reason to drive a little South, and get a burger at Jaspers while there.

Do any of you Southern folk know anything about the Gun show in Medford next weekend? It's at the gun club, is it worth going to? Thinking it would give me a reason to drive a little South, and get a burger at Jaspers while there.
MY OPINION of the gun shows is;

Medford Rifle/Pistol Club sponsored shows are a little larger than guns of the West shows..............:)

But they still bring out the sellers who would rather make $100. off one buyer than $10 off 10 buyers, gain 10 future customers, rotate inventory, have to pack up less when leaving................o_O:confused::(

MOST of the "good deals" are made between sellers before the show opens.:(

But I did buy a 30-30 rifle for a FAIR price 8 years ago...$300.:)

Haven't spent 1 dime since then, but have attended 75% of the shows for "fun".......:confused::rolleyes:o_O

Some of the vendors are nice & enjoyable to talk with, but I really feel I'm talking with a used car salesman..............:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:confused::confused::(:(

Now, driving down just to take a drive, and attending the show because it's $6 with no parking fee, then eating a Jaspers Burger, THAT is worth it:D:D:):):cool::cool:

MY OPINION of the gun shows is;

Medford Rifle/Pistol Club sponsored shows are a little larger than guns of the West shows..............:)

But they still bring out the sellers who would rather make $100. off one buyer than $10 off 10 buyers, gain 10 future customers, rotate inventory, have to pack up less when leaving................o_O:confused::(

MOST of the "good deals" are made between sellers before the show opens.:(

But I did buy a 30-30 rifle for a FAIR price 8 years ago...$300.:)

Haven't spent 1 dime since then, but have attended 75% of the shows for "fun".......:confused::rolleyes:o_O

Some of the vendors are nice & enjoyable to talk with, but I really feel I'm talking with a used car salesman..............:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:confused::confused::(:(

Now, driving down just to take a drive, and attending the show because it's $6 with no parking fee, then eating a Jaspers Burger, THAT is worth it:D:D:):):cool::cool:
Thanks for the input, our local gun show in Roseburg is always better than the collectors west or wes knodel shows, hoping the Medford show was or is of the same caliber. If nothing comes up for next saturday, I think I will take a drive down there, seems like I have been at funerals every weekend for a while I could use a break!!

Does anyone down here own a Kimber Pro Raptor ll I can look at?

I be thinking bout' one for a while.:D

I don't own a Pro Series anything anymore (had the Pro Carry and the Pro Carry TLE) both where great pistols but I only have 5" 1911 now. With Kimber the only real difference between the Pro series is the embellishments, so if you would like to look and shoot my 5" guns I have a couple... Custom II (with some embellishments :) and my GT10:cool:) Both have just amazing triggers for factory pistols!

I have 4 hi capacity magazine 14 rounds each but own no 1911. My next one will be sig 1911 so far I dont see anyone around town have one with threaded barrel.

I owned a few suppressors, if anyone here in town want to check it out before buying one please contact me. I can set up a Sunday for you to test fire it.

Fellas for those who inquired on my case of M855---you might be interested to know that, due to ATF backing off (nice) my price is dropped back to normal to reflect as much. Still for sale, just a better price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top