JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I just got back from a week long trip to Southern Oregon. Ashland, Talent, Pheonix, Medford, etc. all reek of pot. Between the fields of pot being grown and the smoke you smell in the neighborhoods it just flat stinks. Dang glad to be home to clean Montana air.

I have no issues with pot smokers per se as long as they don't do it while driving. But the smell is just god awful. Something about, "your right to swing you fist ends where my nose begins." It should be the same with pot. The odor is invasive and stifling. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live next to a pot smoker.

It's not so much the smokers. It's all the growers. For much of the growing season the better part of Josephine County smells like skunk. And it's not because of furry little critters.

Don't worry about the pot smell, once climate change hits down there it will be a barren wasteland or covered by sea water.
Funny that, the climate change zealots never point out when places will be improved by their predictions. Everywhere will always be worse off. Plus all the drying, you would think a warmer, wetter world would see more rainfall on average, but everything they predict is "deserts everywhere!" as if deserts are not freezing bubblegum cold for a good chink of the year due to virtually no atmospheric insulation. . .

What was that? Pot? Yeah that stuff stinks. If you like to smoke it knock yourself out, just keep it to yourself. I feel the same way about cigarettes, and I try to be respectful even when I indulge in nice tobacco because I know not everyone likes it. But this whole "super chill" pot smoker vibe I think is more a cover for a "I don't give a bubblegum about you" attitude.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews