JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm down South Outside Medford, and there seems to be few members/guests down here.:s0158:

I'm interested in finding out how many live here, for buying, selling, get togethers, clean ups, learning, teaching, etc.:s0005: :s0082: :s0010:
If you want to share as much info as you feel comfy with, please respond either here or by starting a conversation.:s0139:

100% confidential between you and I, unless/until you say so.:s0022:

Thanks,:)

Craig:D

72. My Mom didn't allow those dangerous things in the house when I was growing up, but when they moved out in the county over 20 years ago he finally bought a Rossi 357 4" revolver. We did not shoot it until two years ago. I really need to get him into a Basic Handgun and Safety class.

Howdy neighbor! I had an older Dan Wesson .357 for trade but then I shot it. WOW it has a nice trigger. Much better than a S&W 686 and Ruger GP100.
May our lives glorify God and Jesus is the reason for the season,
Michael

Hello, I am from Grants Pass and I am gunsholic. I love those nice long tacticool tools. My wife calls them my other babies and my son calls them "his" I am a very familiar face to shooting sports at Josephine Sportman Park, I also know lots of people from this websites locally.

Hello, I am from Grants Pass and I am gunsholic. I love those nice long tacticool tools. My wife calls them my other babies and my son calls them "his" I am a very familiar face to shooting sports at Josephine Sportman Park, I also know lots of people from this websites locally.
That's great are you planning on going to the grants pass gun show this weekend?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top