JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother told me about a big sporting goods store at the old Yardbirds location. He said it was huge, but didn't really say if they carried guns/ammo or archery equipment. It's about an hours drive north of me, so wondering if it's worth the trip

As far as I know it's completely empty still but I haven't been by there since it shut down so there might be... but we do have 2 other sporting goods store close by that location. Just type in sporting goods chehalis on google and they'll pop up... all three have guns and archery stuff but big 5 stuff is all airsoft guns but u can get real ammo there.

Thanx. Yeah I tried DDG, but the one that came up on International sounded more like a farm store and less like a sporting goods store. Chehalis Outfitters I think it was called.

Thanx. Yeah I tried DDG, but the one that came up on International sounded more like a farm store and less like a sporting goods store. Chehalis Outfitters I think it was called.
Yeah chehalis outfitters is one and the other is Joe's Outdoor sports shop... both got guns and everything else... not huge selection but some

If you go there and buy a firearm from a local dealer, you will have to make another trip there from Hooterville in a couple of weeks to pick it up.

Bruce

I live in Chehalis and have been a gun nut forever.
I wish there were something exciting to say about the gun stores here.

8ccH1b.jpg

Last Edited:
But you never know if it might have the one thing you have been wanting for years, unless you look.

Bruce

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany