JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This, from the article, cracks me up....

"Our deputies showed up and they saw what they saw and they couldn't unsee it," Kaber said."

I don't understand how there folks stay in business? I mean the legal dispensaries! The stuff is way cheaper than it was back in the '80s.

"Our deputies showed up and they saw what they saw and they couldn't unsee it," Kaber said."

I don't understand how there folks stay in business? I mean the legal dispensaries! The stuff is way cheaper than it was back in the '80s.
Illegal operations are only profitable because of the taxes imposed on the legal stuff. And illegal operations supply states where it is not yet legal.

Illegal operations are only profitable because of the taxes imposed on the legal stuff. And illegal operations supply states where it is not yet legal.
The other thing that makes me wonder?.....Are there REALLY that many people getting high? Good lord! Last time, musta' been 7-8 years ago, I smoked a little bit and was incapacitated for a good two hours. Yeah yeah, I know, "tolerance". I dont' know how much you'd have to smoke of the stuf today to become tolerant. It's crazy THC in the weed today compared to the '70s.

WOW!!
That's a lot of giggle bush.

Keep in mind that when they quote an estimated street value for any illegal drug it is exaggerated to the point of absurdity.
However, it's still a lot of giggle bush.

"But, I thought legalizing that crap was supposed to put an end to illegal grow operations....."
Maybe it would if legal weed weren't so expensive due to fees, taxes, etc.
It is absurd when an illegal commodity is cheaper than its legal competition.

When will we see illegal refineries?

Anyone have relatives in West Virginia? A friend of mine has a question about home "sanitizer" making set up.

More info:

How do you know? :)

How do you know? :)
:s0112: Well I used to smoke it many years ago! Back when i could have been thrown in JAIL for a stem or seed in the ashtray. Back not too long after it started getting way to strong for my liking i just lost interest in it. Maybe it was because I couldn't "Party" anymore. Drink AND smoke. Anyway, I remember it being pretty expensive. I see the bill boards now, signs out front of pot shops. $1.00 joints. 1/8th OZ for what seems like less than we paid way back then.

Could be wrong I guess? I still find it hard to believe there are enough people that smoke that bad arse stuff to keep so many shops in business.

"Now that could make sense. Coming back from our vaca last week we saw a huge field of the stuff West of Corvallis in the foothills."

Out in the open to public view? How shocking!!

It's not the first time. It's just kind of surprising to me, still, seeing something out in the open that could have put me in prison, in Utah, for a long time in 1974-75-76.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top