JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a day at JoCo Sportsman's range? We could meet on a weekend day and plan a barbecue at the range. I'll help with cooking and anything else I can do.

No, he is referring to the State of Jefferson, the 51st of these united States. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state) image.jpg

Are you talking.......................................................California????????????

We're near the Rogue about five miles outside of Merlin.

I used to have a friend in Quincy and I've still got lots of buddies in Susanville.

If you've ever got a bit of time passing through I'd be happy meet you. It's always nice to meet kindred spirits.

We're near the Rogue about five miles outside of Merlin.

I used to have a friend in Quincy and I've still got lots of buddies in Susanville.

If you've ever got a bit of time passing through I'd be happy meet you. It's always nice to meet kindred spirits.

I believe we met once, Looks like you purchased something from me in Dec 2013...but I don't remember the meeting....or what I sold then, LOL.

I believe we met once, I don't remember the meeting....or what I sold then, LOL.

Ya, I too remember meeting you.:):):):):):)

I was the guy that looked like the most "handsomest" dude .
I just starred in a Blockbuster movie, had the most beautiful babe in the world at my side, and had a great dog at my side.

You remember me, don't you??????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O;):):cool::D:D:D:D:D

I actually do remember you and your most excellent dog. That's one of the reasons I'm willing to help with the threatened get together.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top