JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get the F out!
I think the patrons could have said the same.
And call the police to file a "Disturbing the peace" complaint with a side dressing of trespassing.

I'll have an extra helping of 'snow' tonight, in her honor. What a joke. Lame young white girl problems. My response to this type of scene would be to offer a free steak dinner to one of the gawkers behind her - and I'll bet at least one of them would take me up on that offer. She is exactly why we need to improve mental health care for disturbed individuals - she is clearly lacking in animal protein, which has caused her to be overly emotional and caused her hair to stop growing.

Her name was delicious!

I would have laughed as loud and hard as I could until I gave myself a hernia.

These are the children of the lsd/pot hippies that were crying about nothing while dodging the draft.
Just like most of hollywood idiots that just have to have a cause or something to cry about because somehow they need it in theor worthless lves to give them some kind of make believe purpose.

I would have walked up face to face and ate my snow babies like it was giving me an orgasm

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top