JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get the F out!
I think the patrons could have said the same.
And call the police to file a "Disturbing the peace" complaint with a side dressing of trespassing.

I'll have an extra helping of 'snow' tonight, in her honor. What a joke. Lame young white girl problems. My response to this type of scene would be to offer a free steak dinner to one of the gawkers behind her - and I'll bet at least one of them would take me up on that offer. She is exactly why we need to improve mental health care for disturbed individuals - she is clearly lacking in animal protein, which has caused her to be overly emotional and caused her hair to stop growing.

Her name was delicious!

I would have laughed as loud and hard as I could until I gave myself a hernia.

These are the children of the lsd/pot hippies that were crying about nothing while dodging the draft.
Just like most of hollywood idiots that just have to have a cause or something to cry about because somehow they need it in theor worthless lves to give them some kind of make believe purpose.

I would have walked up face to face and ate my snow babies like it was giving me an orgasm

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top