JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would ask if she is going to step in for her poor, abused chicken then. I hear human is pretty tasty.

Not really...they taste more like pork. I hear the hand, though, is the best part. It's the two-legged backstrap!

*edit*

I bet she does taste pretty good since she's probably a veagan...probably better if she was caught in her natural habitat, though (i.e. a Starbucks, Welfare Line, OWS Protest, Abortion Line, etc.)

Last Edited:
FYI, this thread (and the subsequent posts) reminded me of this...

Monica_Lewinsky_-_Bad_taste_in_my_mouth.jpg

meeeska moooska necris threadis lives!

I had a two-egg sandwich for breakfast this morning. It was tasty. I wonder if "Snow" ever got the flour and egg dredge then oil bath she was destined for...

Do those vegans not know that they are the cause for a long slow suffering death.

Animals are being born every day and they eat greenery just like vegans, so the birth rate does not decrease but the food availability does because of the vegans and since there is less food for them to eat they are slowly starving to death and it is the fault of the vegans. We as meat eaters are saving the animals from a slow painful death.

Go out and stop the pain.

HAV A STEAK AND EGGS MEAL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews