JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

It's starts w NY declaring state of emergency!!

Then, California, Oregon, Washington and the rest of left states will follow. Get special election provisions for ballots you watch..

Just in time for midterm voting..

Unfortunately, it was a completely 100% avoidable disease. but it will flourish in NY and Cali like wild fire.

san fran has also started the emergency call, along w chicago and Ill gov.

Here we go!!

I'm outraged! My wife and I signed up for not only the Covid Variant of the Month Club, but also the WHO Yearly Virus as well.

We were supposed to get exclusive variants, viruses and behind the scene information before anything was out to the general public...apparently we have been took! Ugh!

This is news to me...will be on the phone to complain to customer service.

In a news conference, San Francisco Mayor London Breed said: "We are at a very scary place. And we don't want to be ignored by the federal government in our need.

Question, why is it the feds job for there need? Its their Ultra Left Lifestyle that leads to monkeypox. So the gov. is now responsible for your irresponsible sexual behavior? I say thats on you. not me John Taxpayer..

I'm outraged! My wife and I signed up for not only the Covid Variant of the Month Club, but also the WHO Yearly Virus as well.

We were supposed to get exclusive variants, viruses and behind the scene information before anything was out to the general public...apparently we have been took! Ugh!

This is news to me...will be on the phone to complain to customer service.
Well your problem is as you stated "wife" (assuming of the opposite sex), and im guessing your faithful partner, so this excludes you from this months virus of the month.

was clearly printed in ultra fine print under the fine print of exclusions.

Monkeypox spreads in a few ways.

• Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact, including:
    • Direct contact with monkeypox rash, scabs, or body fluids from a person with monkeypox.
    • Touching objects, fabrics (clothing, bedding, or towels), and surfaces that have been used by someone with monkeypox.
    • Contact with respiratory secretions.
  • This direct contact can happen during intimate contact, including:
    • Oral, anal, and vaginal sex or touching the genitals (penis, testicles, labia, and vagina) or anus (butthole) of a person with monkeypox.
    • Hugging, massage, and kissing.
    • Prolonged face-to-face contact.
    • Touching fabrics and objects during sex that were used by a person with monkeypox and that have not been disinfected, such as bedding, towels, fetish gear, and sex toys.
  • So, my take is shopping carts, door knobs, gas pumps….

al_bundy_400x400.jpg

Married men , not worried at all since nobody's fitting the contact vector

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show