JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

It's starts w NY declaring state of emergency!!

Then, California, Oregon, Washington and the rest of left states will follow. Get special election provisions for ballots you watch..

Just in time for midterm voting..
This is so 2020…. They need to come up with something new, we already see and experienced that shatshow….

1200 people! (and, from what I hear from a close relative who's a nurse in an NYC hospital -- yes, primarily gay males).

Out of a population of 8.38 million.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Translation: the Democrat party needs another "emergency" to take everyone's mind off of unimportant issues such as gas prices, skyrocketing inflation, upcoming recession, militaristic Russian president threatening NATO while vowing to wipe out the Ukraine, rampant crime in every metropolitan area throughout the country, unprecedented levels of homeless people in almost every state, epidemic fentanyl overdoses to go along with our own state's heroin problem, looming potential for more catastrophic wildfires throughout the West...

Yeah, I am so worried about monkeypox.

I was trying to be "light" in my wording.
Nope, we need to be blunt and honest... this "emergency" could affect everyone (Dems wet dream... again) and the truth needs to be spelled out for the world to see lest we all cower and agree to more lock downs and the destruction of more of our rights and freedoms.

Ive said it before to my wife and i am not a "religious" guy, but NYC and SF are our modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
Visit-Amsterdam-nightlife-things-to-do.jpeg.jpg Bangkok-nightlife-Khaosan-nightlife.jpg

Amsterdam and Bangkok be like...

dd0.jpg

It's starts w NY declaring state of emergency!!

Then, California, Oregon, Washington and the rest of left states will follow. Get special election provisions for ballots you watch..

Just in time for midterm voting..
It's because of all the gloryholes in the ballot booths. Must be.

Sooo....

Since nothing in the OP is firearm related...but it is political....
Which is against forum rules...
As well as something could be considered a divisive topic as well....
I am closing the thread.
Andy

The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

Smokey , this ain't Nam...this is NWFA , there are rules....
Please follow them.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top