JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah we need to be sure to arm all jihadists. Can't have them unarmed :)

They are coming across our southern border by the hundreds every month.
No one really cares.... and the administration wants them here......... ,
so hell might as well arm them too. Can't discriminate ya know.

Yep nothing wrong with someone sneaking in from Mexico that doesn't speak Spanish but fluent in a middle eastern language and accent. Yep that's just all good and dandy ...............
Oh yeah they just might be Obums dinner guests. Couldn't hurt their feelings now..

UN-F-B
:mad:

Last Edited:
Yeah we need to be sure to arm all jihadists. Can't have them unarmed :)

They are coming across our southern border by the hundreds every month.
No one really cares.... and the administration wants them here......... soooo,
so hell might as well arm them too. Can't discriminate ya know.

:mad:

You can have freedom or safety- pick one. You don't get both.

Student Visa won't get you an approved background check. Green Card or US citizen will. A Student Visa is a temporary permission to be the country NOT residency status.
Actually, you can buy a firearm with a Visa if you've meet the time of residence requirements for your state and have a valid hunting license.

How does closing the border to keep these kind out infiltrators diminish our freedom?
And we have safety from the 2A... Are you insinuating that the Gov. is going to keep us safe?:rolleyes:

Why are you assuming these guys are "infiltrators?" They have darker skin and accents - that doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't even make them muslim.

Guns do NOT make for safety: they allow good men to fight for their freedom, and they equalize men. They don't give you safety. In fact, via their equalizing power, they really make you less safe- but that's a good thing, since we're into freedom, not safety.

Anyway.... Safety and liberty are contrary themes. Personally, I'll always take liberty. Since we can't discriminate against people by skin color, ethnic background, dominant language or dialect, we pretty much just have to accept that a society that allows proliferation of firearms will allow firearms into "the wrong hands." It's kind of a self-propelled problem.. but it's the price to pay for freedom. Freedom from being discriminated against, because someone else is an ignorant bubblegum and thinks I might be a terrorist, for instance.

FROM;

http://wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What+are+the+firearms+possession+rules+for+non-U.S.+citizens?

What are the firearms possession rules for non-U.S. citizens?

• It is a class C felony for any person who is not a citizen of the United States to carry or possess any firearm, unless the person: 1) Is a lawful permanent resident; 2) has obtained a valid alien firearm license pursuant to RCW 9.41.173; or 3) meets the requirements of RCW 9.41.175.
  • A citizen of Canada may carry or possess any firearm so long as he/she possesses: Valid entry documentation; an approved U.S. Department of Justice ATF-6 NIA application and permit for temporary importation of firearms and ammunition by nonimmigrant aliens—if required under federal law; a valid hunting license; or an invitation to participate in a trade show or sport-shooting event being conducted in Washington or in close proximity.
  • A nonimmigrant alien, who is not a resident of Washington or a citizen of Canada, may carry or possess any firearm without having first obtained an alien firearm license if the nonimmigrant alien possesses: A valid passport and visa showing he/she is in the country legally; an approved U.S. Department of Justice ATF-6 NIA application and permit for temporary importation of firearms and ammunition by nonimmigrant aliens—if required under federal law; a valid hunting license; or an invitation to participate in a trade show or sport-shooting event being conducted in Washington or in close proximity.

Remember...
Set a good example, don't profile, tell your kids it's ok to talk to strangers.
Odds are he really does want them to help him find his puppy in the woods.

About what a lib will tell their kids....
Maybe that is why :::::

2,300 missing a Day
Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year. The increase was driven in part by the country's growing population. But the numbers also indicate that law enforcement treats the cases more seriously now, including those of marginalized citizens.
An astounding 2,300 Americans are reported missing every day, including both adults and children.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
This is the craziest thread I have seen in a long time. Some of the perspectives are so far from my own reality it's as though they are coming from a different universe. Hard to know where to start.

If it were my job to get weapons for a terrorist cell I'd avoid a brick and mortar gun store that did BG checks like the bubonic plague. Face to face in Arizona (or similar) is where I'd be, buying out of the Little Nickel or newspaper and without the camo pants. Just sayin'.

More sleep -or more Jameson- is indicated, maybe both, and in a hurry! And speaking of Arizona, this should be an interesting game of football this afternoon.

:eek::rolleyes:o_O;):cool:

Now that is a classic Alinskyism

There is nothing that prohibits scrutinizing anyone. Too bad that didn't happen prior to 9-11

Ah... you think the Patriot Act is a good thing, huh?

What the hell does stranger danger have to to with political proclivities? You're so far out there it's mind boggling, dude. What happened to "ignoring" me?

And no- there are STILL only about 50 kidnapped-and-murdered children in this country every year. 1 per state. Posting that 2500 BS is crazy misleading.

He didn't say you can't profile... he just called you on your BS.

Exactly. It is just a case of somebody expressing their opinion. He expressed an opinion, and then the other person opened their yap hole and with the negative ( no) and said you are profiling. By your labeling it BS, that is your opinion. The use of the negative in the first word of the sentence, says " I am saying your are wrong, this is what you actually are doing. "

So when that person decided to take the contrary position and verbally tell the other person he was wrong and as you say call BS on it....that was his opinion expressed and it invited a response. This is just how disagreements start with the back and forth with each person supporting their position.

I prefer to take the position that if a person makes a statement that is their right too, and I do not agree with that statement or position, I would respect that position and not tell him, '"No, you are profiling. "

I try to respect other peoples positions, and I do not feel inclined to say you are wrong and put my own label on what you are doing, or call BS on it.

Generally if somebody tells me I am wrong and doing something and wants to put their own label on it, I would end the conversation with a GFY and walk away.

Why are you assuming these guys are "infiltrators?" They have darker skin and accents - that doesn't make them terrorists. It doesn't even make them muslim.

Guns do NOT make for safety: they allow good men to fight for their freedom, and they equalize men. They don't give you safety. In fact, via their equalizing power, they really make you less safe- but that's a good thing, since we're into freedom, not safety.

Anyway.... Safety and liberty are contrary themes. Personally, I'll always take liberty. Since we can't discriminate against people by skin color, ethnic background, dominant language or dialect, we pretty much just have to accept that a society that allows proliferation of firearms will allow firearms into "the wrong hands." It's kind of a self-propelled problem.. but it's the price to pay for freedom. Freedom from being discriminated against, because someone else is an ignorant bubblegum and thinks I might be a terrorist, for instance.

will you be safe it there is someone with a bat that want to bash your head in and you have a gun?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top